[REPORTED]F10 Map Marks Causes Keyboard to Stop Working

So, while playing with the F-14 today I went to make some points on the map to jester set some waypoints. After putting down the mark, I couldn't press F1 to go back to the cockpit; in fact, I couldn't press anything. I only could use the CA button to leave and occupy the plane again, to see it exploding just after a long startup.

I restarted my computers, checked all my controllers and keyboard settings and went back, did the PG Iran Nuclear Reactor mission and noticed it didn't have a surface target set properly from ME. I tried setting my own but same problem, couldn't go back to the cockpit. Used CA's function to leave and occupy the plane, but again, nothing on the keyboard works. No F Cameras, no zoom or anything, or even the ESC key. It's like the input got stuck in putting text down on the mark.

This happend today after last open beta update 2.5.4.28841.

confirmed happens to me. Tried to make a markpoint to use with F-14 jester to make a waypoint.

In my case I was naming the markpoint and when I go back, all keyboard inputs are not working. including ESC!

Joystick binds that are an actual joystick button or an axis continue to work, keybaord binds on the joystick do not.

Crikey! So, glad I found this thread. Good to know bug has been found and being worked on. Stuff like this can drive you mad.

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

• 2 weeks later...