crash back to desktop

Havremonster

MP F14b, Pilot,

Crashing to desktop as soon as I click on select roll, or back to spectator.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

this version has issues for me aswell. I am unable to start a mission or anything. It preloads everything and then the Loadingbar is on 100% and its sayint "Please wait" the "DCS just crashed" frame comes up.

What i tried:

-removed all the mods: didnt change behaviour

-switched back to stable: DID work

-updated gpu driver: didnt change behaviour

-reinstalled whole game: didnt change behaviour

Log attached, please help :noexpression:

dcs.log-20190328-103739.zip

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

Well this is just dandy.

After the CTD I posted (in the quote) earlier, I just fired the DCS up again. F-14, MP/SP, multiple attempts. It loads, it starts. NO keyboard. NO Warthog HOTAS. Mouse works, buttons and switches work in cockpit, but that's it.

Yay.

I "logged out" of game, logged back in and tried the F-18. Works fine. Switched to a F-14 mission I made... same problem. WHAT have you guys done?

dcs.rar

Edited by Mikkall
add log