F-14 Simpit Seat Options?

Lawlcat

I'm looking to start building my sim pit and have decided to do an F-14 in a modular way that I can swap out panels depending on what airframe I want to fly that week. Super MSPaint sketch idea is something like this:

6T3P2Si.png

Where the outside boxes are extruded aluminum frames (or potentially just aluminum rods to be cheaper), with 3d printed panels on top. The idea is that I could, should I decide to fly something else, pull out the 3d printed panels and just drop in new panels on top that just slot onto the extruded aluminum rails. Then I could have some common mating adapter to a button controller and boom, in business.

But first thing I want to start with is sorting out a decent chair for the pit so I have something I can start using to build around. Right now I fly in an office chair which makes pedals awkward to use.

Does anyone know of any decent solutions for a GRU-7 chair? I've yet to even find plans to build a mockup one like they have for ACES II. I haven't got the tools (saw, saw horse) or a vehicle to actually transport large plywood sheets to cut anyway, so hand carving something up is almost out of the option anyway even if plans were available. I might settle for a racing seat but I haven't found one that doesn't scream overpriced because brand or expected car use. What I would love to find is a kit for sale of the pre-cut panels and shapes to build a seat, and then I could assemble just fine. If a kit like that was available I'd probably even settle for an ACES II or MK14

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit