BlackShark Questions

Well, I have some other question about BlackShark:

-- Any chance about an english EKRAN? I think it's very important to understand that EKRAN says, and in Russian, it could be really difficult... (Maybe a realistic option or something). A mod with English labels texture in Ka-50's cockpit would be nice too, for learning purposes.

-- About Radionavigation, I've heard BlackShark models ADF navigation. It's all the Crimea NDB's represented in the game?? Can the NDB position be configured by an .cfg file or something (like the GPS satellites)?? Why don't VORs are modelled?? (I suppose Ka-50 only have ADF receivers...)

Thanks!!

Regards

Don't know about English translations - does the EKRAN not currently have subtitles?

Someone did mod an English cockpit for one of the Russian jets, and the same should theoretically be possible for the Ka50. It'd be a lot of work, but the bonus for this aircraft is at least that every switch and dial is described in the literature . . . not much more research required!

English Tooltips are optional, remember :)

I believe the beacons are fixed. But there's an awful lot of them . . .

Don't know about English translations - does the EKRAN not currently have subtitles?

Someone did mod an English cockpit for one of the Russian jets, and the same should theoretically be possible for the Ka50. It'd be a lot of work, but the bonus for this aircraft is at least that every switch and dial is described in the literature . . . not much more research required!

English Tooltips are optional, remember :)

I believe the beacons are fixed. But there's an awful lot of them . . .

Have the EKRAN subtitles now??I don't know, I'm not a Beta Tester :hehe:, but EKRAN subtitles is a good thing, I suppose you put the cursor over the EKRAN and the translation are popped up (¿?).

It's sadness that Beacons are fixed. For example, for rescue missions, it would be cool to set a beacon in somewhere in the map, simulating the Emergency-beacon, and you must go there for keeping at bay "bad people" while the Hinds go for rescue *sigh.

Regards

Have the EKRAN subtitles now??I don't know, I'm not a Beta Tester :hehe:, but EKRAN subtitles is a good thing, I suppose you put the cursor over the EKRAN and the translation are popped up (¿?).

It's sadness that Beacons are fixed. For example, for rescue missions, it would be cool to set a beacon in somewhere in the map, simulating the Emergency-beacon, and you must go there for keeping at bay "bad people" while the Hinds go for rescue *sigh.

Regards

Whoops, I think I may have got confused. Voice warning and EKRAN are two different things, right?

In that case . . . no idea.

That suggestion for homing on an emergency beacon sounds pretty cool . . . . don't know if it's possible, but I'll enquire.