flight mode

AS you can edit the ACM file to black out his name (after all its text) and provide the track for us. We would see it better what you mean. Its kinda drawn up in my brain but like comic books.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Pilotasso we are not talking about ya. no worry ;)

btw who is he is not the most important for me, the thing is i m flying sim from now 15 years and some of the game i flew was ****ed up by kinda idiots who use crap software like game accelerator or other stuff.

this crap stuff kill the pleasure to share with othe guys on comunity then everybody is locking his neithbourg like a freak.

dat why i m taking care about it, and dat why i m trying to make my guy fly as clean it is possible.

who knoes it could be question of delay who change perception bah forget it guys

Im not worried I just would like to see it. :)

BTW if you play the track it wont replay the way you remenber and the AI will take over independently of the players actions you recorded. Then youll know hes cheated or not.

My PC specs below:

Ive seen it to

Well,

Gun fighting is a gestimaton game. You need to guess where and when to shoot.

I can remember flying against the Mirage and the F-16 on a server. Now remember the MODED F-16 and the Merage (So I have heard) have and SU-jet engin in them. I saw the F-16 go Mach 4+ 70,000 ft same with the Mirage on the same server. I gave them a imbarasing gun battle but in the end they could out turn me due to the high powerd thrust and low weaight of the jet model.

So a good explanation for you is that some one figured out the "CHEAT" of how to reduce the weaight of the Jet being used or they can "Spoof" the server settings.

There are many good "Hackers" out there and onece you know the "Code" you can mod anything. I have seen the same behavior on other servers and I will not name any names or serveres.

One note to add take a good look at 169th server stats, look at a good number of the pilots and there stats then go to other servers and see how well they do there. There also have been "NEW" guys team killing, crashing, and shooting AWACS as of late. I respect "ICE" for his watchfull eye on all of us when he has the time to do so.

Low fuel, no paylod, chaff-flares spent; sure been there done that but my un-modded F-15c will not hit Mach 4+ at 70,000 with fuel on board mind you.

If one needs to cheat your only cheating your self out of becomming a better pilot.

:detective:

FYI

i know the guy refered to in this thread very well and most of you know him too from hyperlobby. you know him as a guy who will fly with you gunzo or other missions when online, easy going, relaxed and certainly not as a guy who becomes agrevated and angry when he looses.

No, he does not mind loosing, he is there for the fun and enjoyment of playing the sim together with other members of this small community and when he gets shot down, he is not shy of acknowledging a good fight, good flight, good kill - he does it with a laugh and a smile, eager to get back up into the virtual air to have another flight.

He has been into flight sims also for a very long time and ever since he started with this hobby, gunzo and close dogfight has been his personal area of interest and hence over the years he has become very very good at it.

One thing contributing to his skill is that he doesnt rest on his laurels and continuously tries to improve and learn new stuff - perhaps this is what distinguishes him from a lot of us. he has put a lot of hours of thinking and practice into it and constantly works on refining his flying skills.

to the respective person: the screenshot you have with the communication between you and him which apparently prooves that this guy is cheating, flying with externals etc doesnt tell anything apart from what has been mentioned above and also that you may take this whole thing a bit too serious - relax mate.

to come up with an accusations or even to hint towards the possibility of cheating without any proof cause someone got beat, is completely inappropriate. things like this and the thinking that "we are the ants pants" is one aspect driving this already small community apart. I believe that most of us are here for the fun and enjoyment, so please make your contribution in order to maintain and enhance this important aspect.

last but not least:

as said before, i know the guy very well and i know him as already described above. he has no reason to change, modify, alter the game to give him an advantage over others. he is there for the fun and changing things like what has been mentioned as a possibility in this thread would make it boring for him.

cheers,

:pilotfly:

S77th-NotiA10

• Like 1

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

YOu all seem to forget how easy it is to prove someone is cheating. If the track dont play right, then theres the proof of it.

My PC specs below:

My money is on being out-flown rather than cheating. I also know the guy being referred to. Hes been a top notch gunzo pilot for years in this sim and others. Sometimes you get beat. Fact of life.

If there is someone....u know from b4...flying with him also alot....and calling him even your friend (mind you).... and sorry. dude kicking his ass...then suddenly he comes back with super-brain-and-plane..

O_o that was nice to see. over n out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is this the Ice from 169 ?

If yes i'm still waiting for your apologies about how rude you have been on the 169 th server .

My post was deleted and i think it's incorrect and if it is you i should report it to the ED team.

A simple apology can fix this real quick.

• Like 1

Is this the Ice from 169 ?

If yes i'm still waiting for your apologies about how rude you have been on the 169 th server .

My post was deleted and i think it's incorrect and if it is you i should report it to the ED team.

A simple apology can fix this real quick.

There has been too many sour remarks laid out in public lately that realy deserve to be more private than this. Hence your 50% warning?

Realy, Im no MOD but at least respect the rest of us by not porking up these boards. It hurts the community as a whole.

My PC specs below:

No sorry it's guys like 169 ice that hurt the community and thread peoples like garbage. He is a Beta tester and to see this here it's revolting.

I'm waiting for apologies from the guy. Even in Pm would do.

I am actually helping the community by making my point clear.. he is covered by his status here and that is a shame.

Done.

No sorry it's guys like 169 ice that hurt the community and thread peoples like garbage. He is a Beta tester and to see this here it's revolting.

I'm waiting for apologies from the guy. Even in Pm would do.

I am actually helping the community by making my point clear.. he is covered by his status here and that is a shame.

Done.

But we will only get warnings/bans if we bring it up here.

These sort of discussions are better to have elsewhere, and this thread is definitely a bit off topic if it starts talking about specific people.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

• 4 weeks later...

ok...coming back to the start of this topic...

in my eyes this guy ( not giving names again ) is definitly cheating....

i can explain this in many ways..... but i dont know how and what kind of TECHnology he is using....

in my eyes and i say free opinion here......he lost all my respect.

Over.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I say again, edit the tracks to blackout his name and then provide it to us. Without this theres no other way to get your point across.

My PC specs below:

i am here to put this to an end. the member accused of cheating is a member of the S77th squadron whos stance on cheating is well known amoungst the community. that is a zero tolerance. this has been a core value of this squadron since the beginning.

that said

the accusers should know better than this, and take your loss as being simply outclassed on the day. i will put it another way.. just incase you dont understand me being polite, you got your ass handed to you. deal with it.

i personally regard the pilot as one of the better pilots in this area of the game and quite frankly ive only beaten him once.

so if anybody would like more infomation or to take this further you can write to me here.

http://www.s77th.com/forums/index.php

have a noice day.

• Like 2

Savage 77th Squadron 'S77th' http://www.s77th.com

The Lomac League, For Squadrons & Single Players http://www.LomacLeague.com

dantesig.gif

OK, it is over, what we are talking about isnt a mod cheat or other it is just a light weight stuff.

the guys we are talking about was using childish stuff (before joining s77 btw) to get advantage i had already screen shot on his payload 25% when the rules of my 1vs1 server was 40%.

anyway, i ll tell you what he is using....EASY BUT EFFICENT BUT SO crap...

just brake and full afterburner then just drop fuel.... lol that is the trick ROFL....

in this case you ll merge with 2.3 tons of fuel when the other will have got 3.7 tons, then this guys is just pulling his nose full on you for head on, if you try to build range he will just unload a little and from 370km/h will reach 750 in 4 second, then head on again.

so this crap dropping fuel is not any kind of knowledge. he found this coz with the burner the opponent dont see any trail, when he is dropping fuel.

In RvE we are flying for age i practiced so many pilot in our team i saw them growing up, and i can tell ya , some of them rock, and when i see poor trik , or expoit give win and proudness of those kind of opponent, i m REALY disapointed.

Bah , anyway it is over, ill not fly anymore with him and he lose respect for me (specialy after insult on my guys)....

PS: to his sqd , i m talking about one guys not his team , Peace out

should I repeat again that if you play back the track and it doesnt go as you remenber, then you can see if theres cheating.

Thats completely 100% garauntee. If the person in cause altered something in his installation that cant be replicated on your own game settings, then the track wil swich from recorded into AI realtime mode.

My PC specs below: