Monitor Trap

Today I ran into the following trap:

I noticed, that the mouse cursor is not longer synchronized with the screen resolution. To reach a specific button I had to click a position right of the shown button. The first idea was, that the selected screen resolution in the options menu does not match the physical screen resolution. So, I started to play with the different resolutions. Now the trap. By surprise, I configured a screen setup, where all the important buttons are positioned right outside the displayed DCS screen. The most important button, the ‘OK’ button in the options menu, is not longer available. With other words, I cannot store the selected values nor revert the last made changes. Even the normal way to end the program is not possible. The entire program is not usable anymore.

What I tried out so far:

• I searched for a specific LUA file which contains the faulty resolution. No success…
  • I renamed the ‘Config’ folder in saved Games to force the use of the default ‘Config’ folder with the old, default values. No success…
  • I renamed the ‘MonitorSetup‘ folder and started a ‘Repair’. I got a new ‘MonitorSetup‘ folder but the error remained.

My question is, is there any black magic available to set the resolution and aspect of the DCS opening screen?

Thanks in advance,

BOSSHOG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]