catapult F14

cromhunt

Well done, now we are happy to have the keybinding for the "launch bar" and the "kneel" :)

However we would like the catapult to be less anemic to avoid diving directly into the water at the end of the bridge.

if possible?

Tanks in advance if answer exists

ps:after the last update: 2. 5. 4 28615

There is also a keybinding option for longitudinal trim :thumbup:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry, but I'm not well. What will change the trim to the power of the catapult. Have you tried since the update?

What version of the game do you use?

The displacement of the hoof is too slow and there is not enough speed at the end of the bridge to take off normally, it shows.

It's not the trim that will improve the thing.

Before the update I had no problem and I did not use the trim.

In addition now in the last meters of the launch the plane derives to the right and leaves his line.

Can you give more details?

Sorry, but I'm not well. What will change the trim to the power of the catapult. Have you tried since the update?

What version of the game do you use?

The displacement of the hoof is too slow and there is not enough speed at the end of the bridge to take off normally, it shows.

It's not the trim that will improve the thing.

Before the update I had no problem and I did not use the trim.

In addition now in the last meters of the launch the plane derives to the right and leaves his line.

Can you give more details?

Looks like Google Translate is really giving you a hard time..

Perhaps just go away an actually try setting some trim before saying it won't work. Also have you set your flaps down? Ensure you are at MIL power, not 90% or 'kinda close'.

To answer your question yes I have done carrier launches since the hotfix and the catapult works just fine.:thumbup:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]