[REPORTED]Wings snap at low g's

Posted (edited)

@BIGNEWY

Could you check again with the Dev-Team? From your response it seems like they misunderstood the issue.

The issue is NOT that at high speed the oscillations etc. can cause failure.

The issue is that at high speeds the G-limiter in the Su-33 is no longer working and happily allows for the overload to exceed the structural limits (in my video in yesterdays post, the overload goes above the range of the instrument, which means more than 10 G!).

If possible, change the thread title to "G-Limiter not working at high speeds" to prevent confusion. The current title is wrong.

Edited by BlackPixxel
1 hour ago, BlackPixxel said:

@BIGNEWY

Could you check again with the Dev-Team? From your response it seems like they misunderstood the issue.

The issue is NOT that at high speed the oscillations etc. can cause failure.

The issue is that at high speeds the G-limiter in the Su-33 is no longer working and happily allows for the overload to exceed the structural limits (in my video in yesterdays post, the overload goes above the range of the instrument, which means more than 10 G!).

If possible, change the thread title to "G-Limiter not working at high speeds" to prevent confusion. The current title is wrong.

They understand the problem, I have a full report on it. I will ask for an update on progress and try and get an ETA on the fix.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2