Delete control from all aircraft?

Is there an easy way to delete a controller, all it's button and assignments, from all aircraft? I'm having an issue where DCS in its infinite wisdom decided to map my EDTracker Pro to pitch/roll/yaw... I'd rather just turn off automatic profiling if at all possible.

On top of that, is there a way to share axis assignments to all aircraft? I generally always set the same axis and curves for all aircraft, with the exception of helo's.

System: Intel 14700k on MSi z690 DDR4 pro, Arctic Liquid Frozer II 360mm AIO, 64gb ddr4-3600mhz CL16, Gigabyte 4090
Winwing Orion2 F-15EX/F-16EX combo, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, TM Warthog (Shelved)
2x 256gb Vertex 4 SSD's, 2x 1tb Sabrent NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD's, 1x 4.0tb Silicon Power NVMe, 1x 4tb Seagate HDD
VR: Quest 3 (Current), HP Reverb G1 (Shelved)

Is there an easy way to delete a controller, all it's button and assignments, from all aircraft?

It might be possible to delete the base config for the controller, but I believe each DCS update and each DCS repair might bring these back.

In any case, you should find them around here (in this case for the A-10C):

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Input\A-10C\joystick

Another way would be to hit "Clear Category" in the controller assignment panel once for each aircraft, and once more in case any axes are mapped (select "Axis commands", select the controller in question, then hit "Clear Category" again).

On top of that, is there a way to share axis assignments to all aircraft? I generally always set the same axis and curves for all aircraft, with the exception of helo's.

Not that I know of. I've often wondered that myself, but doing it manually once for each aircraft doesn't take that long. ;)