Freezes at end of load, no crash logs found

sfzdrums

Hello all,

So I had not gotten on DCS World in a month or so, went to hop back on before the Tomcat was released, updated DCS World, and now it will not load. Doesn't matter what aircraft, it will get to the end of the load screen and everything will just freeze and DCS World will stop responding. No crash logs found. Downloaded Tomcat, it updated again. Now it will get to the fly screen and freeze. No crash logs. I have tried running a repair on DCS World OpenBeta a couple of times, no fix. I wish I could attach a crash log, I am just unable to find any. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :helpsmilie:

Lenovo k450e, Windows 10 Home, 64bit / Intel i5 4460 @ 3.20GHz / 32GB Ram / DCS running off 500GB SSD / GeForce 1060 GPU / Oculus Rift cv1 / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w/ Saitek combat pedals

It's on ED side, the last OB update 15 days ago was without any problem on this side, since the last one, black screen on flight menu, long loading times etc...

Problem well known by the community, at this moment, we don't know the status of ED since they don't reply or mark "reported" anything...

Wait and see, hope the next update will clean those memory and settings problems...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

Ah...ok, so basically there's nothing we as the user can do? Ok then! No problem, ED will get around to it I suppose! Just a waiting game at this point...:music_whistling:

Lenovo k450e, Windows 10 Home, 64bit / Intel i5 4460 @ 3.20GHz / 32GB Ram / DCS running off 500GB SSD / GeForce 1060 GPU / Oculus Rift cv1 / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w/ Saitek combat pedals

Fix

Mustang, Thank you! I followed the instructions for page file. I was able to load the spitfire, however it still took a really long time and hung up for a bit at the end of the load, but once it was in, it worked just fine. I did not press my luck and try any other planes, nor did I try the Tomcat as it tends to crash my system. However, I did find a log, but no crash log. There are multiple errors and warnings in it, some relating to the F-14. I have attached it, it's from when i was able to load into the Spitfire.

dcslog.txt