Statics not showing for clients

Cobra747

I cant seem to be able to get static items placed on an aircraft carrier to show for clients on a multiplayer server I am hosting.

They show fine on the hosting pc but now i am using the dedicated server they still arent showing.

I have the statics "linked" to the Stennis and also have "Offset Fixation" ticked.

Port 10308 is open on my router.

:(

;3841557']I cant seem to be able to get static items placed on an aircraft carrier to show for clients on a multiplayer server I am hosting.

They show fine on the hosting pc but now i am using the dedicated server they still arent showing.

I have the statics "linked" to the Stennis and also have "Offset Fixation" ticked.

Are these aircraft and/or helicopters?

Or was it from a mod?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

;3841764']They are static aircraft and helicopters placed on the carrier for immersion.

:noexpression:

Should work. At least it did before the last update. Given the fact you are the only one posting this issue and videos getting published on YouTube from Multiplayer that show no issues with statics, I recommend a look into the dcs.log. Maybe there are some pointers. Next idea would be a DCS repair. Only thing is, I have no experience with the new dedicated Server option.

in general DCS syncs everything over the same connection, so there is no need for other ports etc. if everything else shows as expected, it is likely something completely different.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I’m still getting inconsistent static aircraft on the carrier in multiplayer. The host always show them, but I don’t see them in multiplayer on my computer. It’s not always the same ones that don’t show up.

This is an unedited and repaired instance of DCS, not running on the dedicated server setup.

;3841557']I cant seem to be able to get static items placed on an aircraft carrier to show for clients on a multiplayer server I am hosting.

Same here.

Server shows static aircrafts on carrier but clients can't see them.

Doesn't matter if dedicated server or old school.

Should work. At least it did before the last update. Given the fact you are the only one posting this issue and videos getting published on YouTube from Multiplayer that show no issues with statics, I recommend a look into the dcs.log. Maybe there are some pointers. Next idea would be a DCS repair. Only thing is, I have no experience with the new dedicated Server option.

in general DCS syncs everything over the same connection, so there is no need for other ports etc. if everything else shows as expected, it is likely something completely different.

Thanks shagrat

I thought the same thing and have been trying to find out if it was a pc issue or a connection issue from my end. (router blocking it).

I have had this problem for at least the last year and gave up trying to work it out.

Recently I changed ISP hosts and got a new router, unfortunately that hasnt fixed it either.

Perhaps it was a mission building problem so I got my friend to host my mission and they show up perfectly.

As others have said just occasionally I get up to two of the statics showing but only ever a max of two and not always the same two.

Im at a loss and tearing my hair out.