F-14 Post-Release Status Update

Cobra847

Congrats on the release!

For MP we URGENTLY need the ability to lock the RIO/pilot slot if we prefer to play with Jester/Iceman instead of human RIO/pilot, and to stop idiots jumping into our jet mid-air (and then ejecting).

Don't know if this a HB or ED issue though...

Congrats on the release!

For MP we URGENTLY need the ability to lock the RIO/pilot slot if we prefer to play with Jester/Iceman instead of human RIO/pilot, and to stop idiots jumping into our jet mid-air (and then ejecting).

Don't know if this a HB or ED issue though...

There is already an 'accept' or 'decline' system... It pops up all the time for me, it's been there for years

Pay attention to the wheels of the main chassis, the left wheel duplicates the right on the turns.

When controlling the nose wheel, the aircraft is not controlled by separate braking.

The compression of the main landing gear does not correspond to the total weight of the aircraft.

When the dome of the cab is open, you cannot hear the sound of the engine running.

When the dome of the cabin is open, steps and retractable ladder do not appear.

On the ground, when you look at the plane from the side, the engine roars unnaturally, as on afterburner. This is ridiculous.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the ForceFeedback implementation.

A question regarding Data link and Jester. Currently Jester can only put in pre-determined data link frequencies, will you implement a way for me as a pilot to tell Jester to switch to a speicific frequency?

Thank you.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

There is already an 'accept' or 'decline' system... It pops up all the time for me, it's been there for years

More often than not, I’m not getting prompted and it’s just letting people in my back seat freely.

Hey Nick, are you guys going to investigate the cause of the issues with loading time? You would really make me happy, and surely many of us if you were possibly able to fix or greatly improve on it in the next update. No 100% guarantee, but my fingers are crossed. :)

But as far as i know, you cant go into the RIO cockpit in MP

You can't jump from front seat to RIO seat in MP. But that goes for all multi seat planes.

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

We've prepared a hotfix that includes the following:

• Add keybinds for nose strut kneel & extend

Sincerely,

HB

For us with rotary's panels.

Can we eventually get axis-controls for the Radio Volume knobs (Radio 1/2, Intercom) & Sidewinder?

/Thank you.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Would be nice to have the ability to bind quick jester commands without having to go into the menu. Like the STT lock enemy ahead. Even though its a great system, it obscures vision and takes precious seconds when getting close to a target.

You can already do this, I have mapped common ones into voice attack, there is a section of the control bindings called Jester commands (or similar), if it doesn't have all of them in must be close, there are LOADS

Thanks a lot ... loving the plane so far, but I really do miss the Kneeboard, as I'm a fan of following procedures .. for now using a Tablet, but on VR I'm dead on the water :)

There is a workaround fix for this, go to ***/program files/DCS.openbeta/mods/aircraft/F14/cockpit/KNEEBOARDS and either delete or rename 3.lua - it will then remove the file that causes the crash from your kneeboard, while leaving the rest of it in tact.

How difficult is it going to be to get the binding issues fixed? No binding for the parking brake??? SERIOUSLY??? This has given me a really bad taste in my mouth for anything further from Heatblur,

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

How difficult is it going to be to get the binding issues fixed? No binding for the parking brake??? SERIOUSLY??? This has given me a really bad taste in my mouth for anything further from Heatblur,

How often do you use the parking brake on flight? Not a biggie to use mouse and click once.

Goodness gracious you need to work on some patience. Everyone has high standards, but you're irrational.

Hyperbole, its the internets new normal. Why say something in calm, clear words when you can scream the most farfetched exaggerations of your precious opinions and feelings. Because you are important. You are special.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

That's cheered me up!

Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees!

Goodness gracious you need to work on some patience. Everyone has high standards, but you're irrational.

I don't think he's irrational... parking brake is the last thing I'd bind... you use it once after start and once during shutdown...

Windows 10 64 bit | Intel i5-9600k OC 5 Ghz | RTX 2080 |VENGEANCE® LPX 32GB DDR 4 OC 3200

Hotas Warthog | Logitech G Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR 4

Irrational.. REALLY??? lol You snowflakes need to step into the light that is normal real life interaction and get out of your parents basement! It's a question with an example and a reaction. Go finish high school THEN open your sucks...

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit