[NO BUG] Hydraulic Transfer Pump Switch accessibility

Ignition

Yeah, unless you have TrackIR, it's a tad difficult. To see it better, you're going to have to move the cockpit camera RIGHT RCtrl + RShift + Num6

Even with Track IR I can't reach it. Only thing selectable is the cover even with my head leaning as far to the right and back as possible.

Even with Track IR I can't reach it. Only thing selectable is the cover even with my head leaning as far to the right and back as possible.

Same here, even with Track Ir.

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

I've not had any problems reaching it.
I don't think anyone is talking about reaching it for the first two clicks - lifting the cover and flicking the switch to the shutdown position is easy.

But it is then impossible to see the switch to put it back in the auto position because it is obscured by the cover. You have to manually position the viewpoint. In trackIR this is the case, anyway.

Edited by electricaltill

Even if you target the switch and the mouse cursor transforms to the clickable shape, most positions do not react to the click.

The user has to aim to the right of the switch to be able to click it from SHUTOFF to NORMAL.

I tried to take a screenshot but the cursor is not shown (it was on the tip of the switch but it wouldn't click).

Screen_190317_105512.png.b6b32e6d842f97d3788651c1c8b82492.png

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR