[NO BUG] Add flaps continuous movement joystick key

Japo32

Hi!

I have the hotas warthog. RIght now there is no option to choose a middle or whatever position I want on the flaps but full or none if I assign the flaps to buttons in my hotas warthog.

I would like to have the option to move it down and up and a certain speed when I have pressed continuously the up or down flap position in my warthog. When is in the middle one then the lever would stop.

is it possible to make that? Thanks!

Edited by IronMike

You have to bind DLC Thumbwheel Forward and Aft. Do a search for that in keybindings. This will allow you to move the flaps to any position.

Flaps and DLC are two different things. DLC actuates "control surfaces" on top of the wings, while Flaps are the "control surfaces" on the trailing edge of the wings.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flaps and DLC are two different things. DLC actuates "control surfaces" on top of the wings, while Flaps are the "control surfaces" on the trailing edge of the wings.

DLC Spoilers and Maneuvering Flaps use the same control.

Flaps Up -- maneuvering flaps active

Flaps Down -- DLC active

Cheers

Tom

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

I wrote another Tips Paper to explain Flaps/Slats, Spoilers and DLC.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=235701

Thanks, again an informative piece of paper. Im starting to share your preference of written stuff above videos :thumbup:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real tomcat only had Full or none, no in between. I think I saw Cobra said that it will be fixed (being able to free move the flap lever)

Correct, I still wish the flap lever was animated at least when switching. It just instantly jumps to the set position without movement.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg