NWS doesn't work after cold and dark startup

Hi guys,

when completing the cold and dark procedure, both training mission and stand alone NWS is not working. Besides the flaps won't retract when toggling the wing sweep bomb mode. Is this a known issue?

Regards

Corsair Obsidian 750D | Asus ROG Maximus Hero Xi | i9-9900K | Corsair H115i Pro | 32GB Corsair DDR4-3200 | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Corsair AX760 | Samsung EVO 970 Plus 1TB M.2 nvme | 2x Samsung EVO 860 1TB | Seagate 1 TB | Seagate 2TB | LG DVD Drive | Acer XB241H | Win 10 Pro x64 | Røde NT-USB | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Edition 250Ω | FiiO E10K DAC-AMP | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Steelseries QcK | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 & TrackClipPRO

I have the same issue, and a lot of the gold boxes wont turn off when you click on them.

" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback " WF.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Sir Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," WC, GBS.

"Asus X Maximus AC WiFi z370 ||i9x9900k||ddr4-32gb PC3200||RTX 3080-10gb||EVGA SN 1300 G2 ||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr 4/ir|| ViRpiL,T50cm|MFG CrossWinds||Virpil TCM50x2 Throttle||EVGA RGB  z10 / Trqx10|| ReverbG2VR

NWS button is by default 'N'. It's a toggle switch so only press it once and you should see the 'NWS engaged' light on the left side of the HUD.

Afaik it doesn't work when the launch bar is extended

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup: