use mouse to press buttons?

ext_rudder

Hi, i'm so very afraid this is a dumb question but 6 hours after installing Lock-On and another half of googling, i can't seem to find how to use the mouse to click buttons in the cockpit (while flying). I can't believe that it's impossible since it's implemented in flight simulator 9 and the LOMAC instructor even waved it before my eyes in training. Should i mention i [clear throat] DO have a joystick (a poor Sidewinder2 but still...) and thus the mouse should be free for the job.

Sorry, but many of the things can be mapped to your stick. Personally, I don't have a real issue with it.

I can suggest printing out the key commands list. But it takes practice and a bit of memorization.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

thank you very much for answering. it's not a big issue in combat with some lower difficulty helps, just that it would have narrowed the barrier between you being in front of a computer and you being in a cockpit, especially for people with very short memory and patience :)

Falcon 4.0 (all variants) have a 2d clickable pit

some versions, like Red Viper or Open Falcon have 3d clickable cockpits, the latest version (allied force) does not. Red viper and open falcon are for the original version of falcon, and yet it has better graphics and realism than the AF. Do a search over at the frugal forums to learn more about that sim.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]