vkb doesnt want my money it seems...always out of stock

birdstrike

Gunfighter Pro rev B with MCG Pro was on Aliexpress ~ 1 month ago. My friend have ordered it :)

Soon another batch will be released.

I am in the wait list as well )

i7 8700K | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB| Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO | Samsung 960 PRO Series - 512GB PCIe NVMe

slowly i get fed up tbh. they are sold out the minute its available. it already says on their page, that the product will be available on 7th of april, but in the same vein it says that you cant pre-order anymore....

i understood with their first batches that they had a limited stock number,being careful. but by now its becoming ridiculous, and i think actually hurting their own business.

Without details is it all little but ranting, sorry.

What exactly version were you looking for? Where were you looking for it? Where are you located?

Otherwise it is really just hot air.

Quite recently there was pretty much everything in stock, and for more than a few days.

Not at each and every dealership, but at most of them, and wherever there was shortage, we were able to sell directly through Aliexpress.

Compared to the situation one year ago it is a lot better. If some refuse to see this difference, well, this is a problem of perception rather than reality.

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

I have been checking the European store as I'm uk based for the complete MCG pro rev b with English labels and it's never in stock.

Also been looking at the Ali store and that only has the rev A grip with no base which would be no good to me.

Also the notify me link did nothing after the recent restock and I'm unable to reserve one.

I hope that helps Aerogator to see the frustration we are going through at the moment.

Otherwise it is really just hot air.

Quite recently there was pretty much everything in stock, and for more than a few days.

If some refuse to see this difference, well, this is a problem of perception rather than reality.

LOL what a bunch of horse droppings ....I've been waiting for the MCG PRO MKII or similar since 02-17-2018 and you see that in my previous in posts.

I have been waiting you know I have, I check nearly 2-3 days check your European website site, I keep in touch when your USA Vendor (rrohde) on a regular bases, all due respect to him, he has NO clue as to when you will have it in stock, NO CLUE, I check aliexpress, I check eBay and your going to make a post that pretty much everything was in stock in the last few days LOL ... DO enlighten us what magic store had nearly everything in stock?... joystick.gif

VKB over the last year - and I won't hold you to it since I said I would not, you stated it would be a few weeks, then it went to months (fine) but after that some HUGE batch is inbound, after that - No timeline�, no open communication as to then joysticks will be available, all I have been seeing is some PR for a space joystick in DCS and some might be F-14 stick that might or might not happen.

I think you need to look at your own above posting since a lot of it applies to you and VKB.

I have been checking the European store as I'm uk based for the complete MCG pro rev b with English labels and it's never in stock.

Also been looking at the Ali store and that only has the rev A grip with no base which would be no good to me.

Also the notify me link did nothing after the recent restock and I'm unable to reserve one.

I hope that helps Aerogator to see the frustration we are going through at the moment.

EU..... damn. Again the same story. EU dealer is an independent business we have no control over.

I hate this situation no less than you do. Now it looks like we at VKB HQ are responsible for that the notify me link didn't work. Perhaps we are - no sarcasm here. All I can do right now is send the link to this thread to our EU dealer.

Sorry guys.

Really.

>

AeroGator

Gunfighter base + MCG stick were able to preorder in the eu store from end of october till early december i think. These preorders are now being processed and shipped. You cannot preorder now, because all the items they get from the factory are selled already. You have to wait until they get the next shipment from the factory.

So, since the European dealer is of no use, when can we expect stock on Aliexpress? I'm willing to wait a month or two but will buy Virpil next week if I can't expect anything for the next few months.

This VKB dealership system is really confusing for the customers. One thinks that he's talking to the representatives here on forums but they don't have any responsibility to the issue or any idea what's going on with other dealers. Should at least mention that in your signature as AeroGator is taking unnecessary flak here. I understand that the manufacturer needs partners around the world to deliver their products but it has not been made clear in any way how this works. With Virpil, you have one website and when you're talking to the reps, you know you're talking directly with the official source.

VKB should make this stuff clear and keep the dealers on shorter leash.

Edited by Griffin

How can you not have control over a dealer selling your products ? It seems non sense to me.

I'm glad I bought the GF/KG12/MCG Pro before the VKB hype thing, but I fear the day you'll sell your throttle or the Tomcat grip. We'll surely have the same problem for european customers if not worst as your brand is now far more known in the flight sim community.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

How can you not have control over a dealer selling your products ? It seems non sense to me.

i dont quite understand this either....if the dealer cant cope with the situation, selling your products, then find another one please. i know, thats easier said than done, but its quite obvious by now, that the current dealer is a problem for the brand frankly.

i dont quite understand this either....if the dealer cant cope with the situation, selling your products, then find another one please. i know, thats easier said than done, but it's quite obvious by now, that the current dealer is a problem for the brand frankly.

I don't want to come across as being hard on them, I want to buy a few of there products, I'm willing to wait, I'm patient but when you have a company that provides no transparancy, no communication and deflects all of the "we have no control over our stock" to the vendors they sell too. I don't know if its pride, market share, supply chain issues, $$$ issues or it's a complicated process to assemble these joysticks together and there is more of a demand they are set up for... Sure its not my concern, but I just wish for once VKB would just come out with a 2019 timeline as to when their vendors will have will be shipped stock that it's in stock, it seems the EU store does a good job of this despite the challenges I've seen over the past 12 months. If that's the case then its very clear VKB do and will control who gets what.

As for the USA VKB stock, it would appear rrohde is at the mercy of VKB mothership hence the (ESTIMATED NEXT BATCH RELEASE: TO BE DETERMINED BY VKB HQ)

If that's the case then it's very clear VKB do and will control who gets what.

I even tried to buy the Gladiator Mk.II and SCG Space Combat Grip since thats all the US store has in stock, but guess what the G.MKII with the WWII KG12 Grip is non-removable.

I mean I ask myself, I am asking for too much as to when they will have a joystick in stock? am I been hash and unfair? I don't believe so. IMO it's a simple question.

I doubt that would do much good, they stated back in the fall that production was ramped up and soon there would be plenty of stock to be had, but that never seemed to pan out.

Which is probably why they are taking the stance now they will announce when they have it available.

The product is well worth the wait, but for those anxious to get what they want the waiting can be brutal.

I have many hours now on my Gunfighter Pro with MCG Pro grip and absolutely love them - use them almost daily many hours a week, but I too had to wait quite some time.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I doubt that would do much good, they stated back in the fall that production was ramped up and soon there would be plenty of stock to be had, but that never seemed to pan out.

Which is probably why they are taking the stance now they will announce when they have it available.

The product is well worth the wait, but for those anxious to get what they want the waiting can be brutal.

I have many hours now on my Gunfighter Pro with MCG Pro grip and absolutely love them - use them almost daily many hours a week, but I too had to wait quite some time.

its not so much the waiting time...if they told me, that i will have to wait another 6months, but then i can definitely purchase one of their sticks, i would accept...but right now it feels like playing in the lottery....will i be sitting at home the minute they have the stick in stock again?...and will i be noticing it, to make an order? probably not...

they should at least give me the possibilty to make a preorder.

its not so much the waiting time...if they told me, that i will have to wait another 6months, but then i can definitely purchase one of their sticks, i would accept...but right now it feels like playing in the lottery....will i be sitting at home the minute they have the stick in stock again?...and will i be noticing it, to make an order? probably not...

they should at least give me the possibilty to make a preorder.

Yeah that is tough.

I am not sure about the rest of the world, but in North America where rrhode is the rep he has a mailing list he sends out to when stock becomes available - so if in this region one can get a message to him to add to his list.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I checked the North America store, once a day, almost every weekday, for about 5 months. I finally had success on the morning before Christmas. I knew that by the time the mailing list email arrived in my inbox, they would be have sold out again.

Surprisingly, however, there was stock available in that store for quite few more hours/days than I expected after I submitted my order.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

OK, OK!.. :)

OK people :)

We increased out production capacity times.

Increasing it further would be plain insanity as in this market a surge in demand no matter how huge will inevitably ebb down within reasonably short time - and then? - think about it if you have a businessman-like mind. If not, skip this step :)

We hired more workers, engineers, got a new bigger storage, etc.

At the same time the number of orders grew as well.

Hope no one here thinks we have 3 guys who are on daily basis sleepy before lunch break and drunk after, and these guys are having pleasure seeing your frustrations?

We are now working full steam. The results are clearly visible to us - sure they are not that obvious to frustrated customers, but it all takes time to show.

Yes our dealers can be less or more customer friendly, but the core of the problem is production capacity. No argument here.

We are as I said working full ahead.

You decide whether or not our flight gear is worth waiting for.

BTW - before you start asking about Kosmosima - the first batch is already sold out, and there WILL be a pause before the second.

Not as long as between the 1st and 2nd batches of MCGs but still.

:noexpression:

>

AeroGator

So Aero, can we at least get an estimate, like "North America should see product in 1 month.... 3 months.... 6 months"???

At least give the customer an idea of how long the wait will be.

And in the interest of being a "good businessman".... over estimate the time a bit and when the product comes in sooner everyone is happy.