QF-16 skin request.

m0j0NL

Hi Folks,

A QF-4 skin has been made, and ive been using it, but being a fan of the F-4, i`d rather shoot down the plane that replaced most of my beloved F-4`s, the F-16 :smilewink:

I`m pretty good when it comes to photoshop, but skinning is a whole different skillset that i don`t have.

So my request is for a F-16 skin similair to:

qf-16-full-scale-aerial-target-f-1280x720.jpg

QF16-vi.jpg

Hopefully someone will find the time to fill my request :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks.

m0j0.

My skins: https://tiny.cc/m0j0NL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 years later...
On 10/22/2021 at 5:39 PM, JUICE-AWG said:

AND PLEASE...Make an Option in the Editor to have no PILOT in the cockpit!

unknown.png

I have one and tried mess with the .lua file to have no pilot but my knowledge it´s limited. The only thing i could change is, if you place it on ground as static it will have the canopy open instead closed (default). It´s useful to me to give a more "real" loog of populated AFB´s.

Do you want it anymay?

EDIT: You can open the .lua file and copy these lines and paste it last in to any of .lua fle liverie of your choice and the static will have the canopy open:

custom_args = 
{
[38] = 0.911, --canopy
}

PS: The liverie was not made by me, credit for Texac:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311817/

Another one weathered, by berkkp:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3309111/

Screen_211027_163627.png

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

7 minutes ago, fagulha said:

I have one and tried mess with the .lua file to have no pilot but my knowledge it´s limited. The only thing i could change is, if you place it on ground as static it will have the canopy open instead closed (default). It´s useful to me to give a more "real" loog of populated AFB´s.

Do you want it anymay?

EDIT: You can open the .lua file and copy these lines and paste it last in to any of .lua fle liverie of your choice and the static will have the canopy open:

custom_args = 
{
[38] = 0.911, --canopy
}

PS: The liverie was not made by me, credit for Texac:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311817/

COOL...wonder if we could edit the Cockpit art in the graphic to remove the pilot for Realistic Pilotless Drone presentation?

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

23 minutes ago, JUICE-AWG said:

I tried to write arguments after viewing the in the model editor but that didn´t work, i don´t have the expertise to go further. I find/lear little things to myself, so basic stuff like canopy open, F-18C open cockpit and ladder in statics etc. Sorry i couldn´t help you further.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

1 hour ago, Backy 51 said:

Here's a couple of more F-16 ARGs you may like.

50 PILOT < 0 or > 0.5 Removed

308-318  PYLON REMOVAL

799  CANOPY GLASS

1000 TAIL BORT

1003 NOSE BORT

I tried before arg 50 but probably the didn´t work because of the vaule i put (0.8)...

It remove pilot even in flight or only static? because i think JUICE-AWG meant to not have the pilot in flight.

Thank you for sharing/help.

• Like 1

Thanks all...this gives us something to work toward!
JUICE

1 hour ago, fagulha said:

I tried before arg 50 but probably the didn´t work because of the vaule i put (0.8)...

It remove pilot even in flight or only static? because i think JUICE-AWG meant to not have the pilot in flight.

Thank you for sharing/help.

Will let you know what we discover...we have an idea!

• Thanks 1

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]