Paris

humptydumpty

North France map? By Wags stream, was a "straight of Dover" map. can be that map "connect" with the Normandy map borders?

More news to the front

Wishlist: ED / 3rd Party Campaings

My Rig: Intel I-5 750 2.67Ghz / Packard Bell FMP55 / 16 GB DDR3 RAM / GTX-1080 8 GB RAM / HD 1Tb/2Tb / Warthog / 2 MDF / TFPR

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893

DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4076891#post4076891

21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/

Silver_Dragon Youtube

Fake news. As I don't see a Paris map in the server list.

General 3D modeling thread and reference sites

UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Updates to my stuff are now going here

That dropdown is generated by the servers currently being hosted. If nobody is hosting Normandy then Normandy wouldn't show up in the list. As far as I can tell the image itself is not manipulated. That said it is entirely possible for someone to modify the terrain name and have it display.

All I know is the user should have selected it to see if he actually saw the server and who might be hosting it and he should activate windows.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects: Scripting Wiki, Something...

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread), SLMOD, IADScript, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I suspected photoshopped image here... What are you trying to achieve by that?

What nonsense , photoshopped lol , i can send you the original screenshot which is still on the desktop ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

I checked after I saw this thread last night, and the Paris map/server was online and password protected with 2 clients on it. Think it was something modded cause you could choose an Alpha jet. Probably something Paris airshow something?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | i5-4670K @ 4.3Ghz | 32Gb DDR3 1600 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC | Samsung 850 Evo 250 & 500Gb | 40" Sony FullHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick (19.5cm extension) & Throttle | MFG Crosswind | Windows 10 |

I checked after I saw this thread last night, and the Paris map/server was online and password protected with 2 clients on it. Think it was something modded cause you could choose an Alpha jet. Probably something Paris airshow something?

Yep that's what it was. When i clicked on the server it asked me to purchase the module.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Hey guys, this is a private contract map, and not intended for

distribution at any time. Sorry for the confusion.

:mad:

any screenshots ? just to see what it looks like !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wing Commander SWAC

Hey guys, this is a private contract map, and not intended for distribution at any time. Sorry for the confusion.

Awwww.

We dont get a consumer version?

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit,

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z370- E Motherboard, Intel Core i7 8700k ( Noctua NH14S cooler),Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 32gb ram (2666 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia Gtx 1080 8gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; WD 1TB HDD, Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD.

Hey guys, this is a private contract map, and not intended for distribution at any time. Sorry for the confusion.

Pity... But thanks for the openness! :thumbup:

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3