First thing to do on the evening of the 12th

Kazius

1) Find a beach to play volleyball

2) Put on some shades and pick up a chick with a corny song at the bar

3) Take the girl home and watch Topgun movie.

4) When you wake up in the morning, kick the girl out so you can jump in your F-14.

Nah you gotta go back to her place so you can be gone before she wakes up with only the note in the vague shape of an airplane as a reminder of your presence.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thing is, I don't care about the girl and how that goes, it's about setting the mood for the F-14.

Nah you gotta go back to her place so you can be gone before she wakes up with only the note in the vague shape of an airplane as a reminder of your presence.

You're forgetting asking her to use her bathroom to take a shower at your first date...

1) It's probably going to be snowing here, because it's winter, so no beach volleyball because I'm stupid, not crazy.

2) I'm married, and my kids break all of my sunglasses all the time.

3) My wife doesn't like Top Gun because Tom Cruise.

4) Yeah, literally none of this is going to end well for me.

1) ensure mustache exists and is ready

2) have a glass of scotch

3) remind the wife how awesome she is to have you via vigorous bedroom activity.

4) smoke a pipe

5) go to bed

Wake up with coffee and realize I’m gonna need an hour on the deck before I can even taxi the beast lol

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

https://www.csg-1.com/

DCS F-14 Pilot/RIO Discord:

https://discord.gg/6bbthxk

1) Find a beach to play volleyball

2) Put on some shades and pick up a chick with a corny song at the bar

3) Take the girl home and watch Topgun movie.

4) When you wake up in the morning, kick the girl out so you can jump in your F-14.

If you think you found the right one, then make her breakfast and ask her to be pilot or RIO for the rest of the day. If she says no, then she's not the right one.

Start her up, taxi to runway, take off, auto pilot along the way for some outside views of my new jet, then Carrier landings until I get a 3 wire, RTB to land base, go supersonic on the way, buzz the tower, land and shutdown. Rearm with some weapons and deploy them, RTB, land. Debrief with my “friend” BK and repeat.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

You're forgetting the classic Blackadder quote from Lord Flasheart.

"First thing to remember is: always treat your kite, like you treat your women, get inside her 5 times a day and take her to heaven and back."

Work on slow speed handling characteristics...I've got Zeros to splash! :D

Historic-dogfight.jpg

YES INDEED!!! ;)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

If you think you found the right one, then make her breakfast and ask her to be pilot or RIO for the rest of the day. If she says no, then she's not the right one.
Yeah, if she says no you just dodged a Kelly McGillis

Lol, WTF did I just watch? :prop:

Thumbs%2BUp%2BPlane.png

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]