CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Once upon a time, before there was any blue, I take a long nap in a brand new home. This place, it's like I make up my mind to stay in this lovely, warm pink goo. With the thumpedy thump of the heart, my only one true pal. I tell the noisy world out side to *beep* of with all your play acting. Poor Runt she going no were for no one. That was a time when silence was some sort of friend. But then my mum, heave and rip all inside.

And Runt she wakes up, cause a baby can’t stay still forever. A baby must be born.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Suprised there was no option for "Two weeks, be sure" though......... :sly:

I like the sound of that.

You're missing "Sometime this year" option, so I'm not gonna vote.

Maybe you thought it's unrealistic I guess so you didn't include it..:D

no that's the first option, it's just not that clear i guess.

By the last 24-jul-2007 update a lot of things will need more testing. A release before Dec-2008 is highly improbable.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Flaming Cliffs Patch comes first. in 3 months, then, IF WERE GOOD BOYS and GIRLS Christmass time we will get the KA-50.

:pilotfly:

General warning - that's the wrong way around.

Any potential further patch for FC will only be released after Black Shark is finished.

Still be good, though. I'm sure someone in the ED office has a crystal ball and a santa suit . . . .

General warning - that's the wrong way around.

Any potential further patch for FC will only be released after Black Shark is finished.

Still be good, though. I'm sure someone in the ED office has a crystal ball and a santa suit . . . .

Its like fishing, hook-line-sinker. I dont under stand the threat of the "General Warning"-did I say somthing wrong? Im totaly sorry, I did not mean to cross swords with you sir. Im like gun shy here. Like every one else is ED tester or somthing I just wanted an answer from a "normal" person that will not yell at me. I mean you guys are realy scaring me from your desk tops. Please dont lock the thread, im sorry, Im serious now please dont be mad. I know its just a game but the social empithetic and economic stratification of where I live made me this way; a cognative psycosis -non leathal-but deadly only if in a f-15.

:joystick:

Its like fishing, hook-line-sinker. I dont under stand the threat of the "General Warning"-did I say somthing wrong? Im totaly sorry, I did not mean to cross swords with you sir. Im like gun shy here. Like every one else is ED tester or somthing I just wanted an answer from a "normal" person that will not yell at me. I mean you guys are realy scaring me from your desk tops. Please dont lock the thread, im sorry, Im serious now please dont be mad. I know its just a game but the social empithetic and economic stratification of where I live made me this way; a cognative psycosis -non leathal-but deadly only if in a f-15.

:joystick:

It wasn't a warning to reprimand you, it was a warning to set your expectations :thumbup:

• Like 1

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep the Faith - 2007 Release :thumbup:

In the meantime d/l and memorise the Black Shark Start-Up-Procedure vid to help minimise all the "I cannot get the blade-thingies on the top of the craft to start spinning" threads that'll hit the forums when Black Shark is released....:D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'