F18 Undesignate not working

Howdy. I recently upgraded DCS World from 2.5.4.26552 to 2.5.4.27430 and seem to be having problems with the undesignate button. Before the upgrade, I could could be tracking an aircraft, fire an AIM120 at it, undesignate it, find another target and begin tracking itss through the boresight mode. Now, after firing on first target, undesignate button has no effect (use to stop tracking). Tracking remains on first target till missile impacts target and target crashes into ground. Work around for engaging multiple targets quickly (use to be the undesignate button) is to now shoot, leave A2A mode to A2G mode to drop the radar track, then back to A2A mode. Is it just me, or did something change in how the undesignate button should operate?

Ok, nevermind I guess. Played with this new version for a week, and had the undesignate problem. Now, just after writing the problem report, undesignate works as before. Either you guys are that good, that you fixed it while I was writing this (and somehow had a ghost implement a patch on my machine), or its a "sometimes" bug... like sometimes it behaves and sometimes not. I'll keep my eye on it. Sorry if it turns out to be operator error (won't be the first time).