When will the Mig-19 be available on the Release Version of Dcs World?

mjmorrow

It should be available on next Stable update.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

It should be available on next Stable update.

Thanks a lot for the info, Zeus! In the meantime, I will download the DCS World Open Beta version. I've heard so many great things about the Mig-19, really looking forward to trying the Farmer out! :thumbup: MJ

this is under the control of ED my friend.

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Well this bites. Just bought it, but I'm not installing the Open Beta to fly it. Not enough space on my HD.

Besides it doesn't mention on the description page that it's only available on the OpenB. Would have waited on purchasing had I known this. :(

Annoying.

Use Skatezillas utility, no need for a separate install.

i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs

Flight Controls:Virpil VPC MoogoosT-50 / MFG Crosswinds / GVL Throttle / Oculus Rift CV1