Unable to bind controls since update

Since the 1st march update I have been having a problem binding axis.

The 1st attempt registers. But then all axis lock out and are non responsive.

Other than the update the only other change is replacing my G940 throttle with a Virpil one!

Unplugging the virpil doesnt help.

I have done a repair to DCS. Doesnt help

I'm about to try changing to stable version unless anyone else can suggest anything else!

I don’t know why, but I get less problems if I do my bindings ”in cockpit” of the aircraft in question.

i9-9900K 4,9Ghz, 2080ti, 32Gb, 1Gb m.2, Index, WinWing throttle, Baur BRD-N, Crosswind pedals, Orbwiever and tm mfd`s, all in a Hornet simpit.

Had this problem too, today on updated OB , my walk-around was to bind the stick , then quit and launch DCS again, then bind the throttle, etc. Looks like when you start binding on one controller others are no more detected whithjn DCS ( no problem on Windows side, checked by running the joy.cpl command)

I've got also, since the update. Can only bind one command at a time, than it fails to bind any further commands, including when in the plane. When I drop back into the plane all functions that are already set work fine, so it's not the controllers that are dropping out. Any axis that's already set up won't register any response when fine tuning is selected after a new command is set, yet they still work fine in the pit.

Have to completely exit and restart the game to do the next binding, one at a time. Kind of put the new Mig beyond reach, bad timing for the Tomcat also. Also using a Virpil, but it's dead on the other none Virpil stuff too.

Edited by Nodak

Between the latest update here and IL2 my throttle is an expensive paperweight.

I hadn't finished mapping key commands when everything I did began conflicting.

If anyone would like to purchase a very recent T50 Mongoos throttle give me a shout. List price and postage is all I ask. I'm too old to begin learning all the tricks this baby is capable of. Upcoming medical procedures are going to take me out of flight sim for a bit anyway.

Edited by gordon200

Asus ROG Maximus Hero Z690-E, i9-13900KF, RTX 4090, Trident Z Neo 64Gb (4x16) DDR5 6600 C32, EVO 980 Pro 2Tb M.2 Nvme SSD, HP Reverb G2, VKB Gunfighter Modern Combat Pro, MFG Crosswind pedals, Virpil MongoosT-50 throttle, Corsair 7000D Airflow Case, 1200W Asus Platinum G+ PSU, Win10 Pro 64 bit

Here is what I'm working with at the moment.

The advise I got from the vpc forum was to disregard the vpc firmware altogether. Delete the entire download bundle. Then download joytokey and use it to assign buttons, axis etc.

A feature of joytokey is that you can create a config file for each application and have joytokey activate your flight controls when you launch the game. This is of interest to me flying in VR as I will be able to have mouse control transferred to a 8 way tophat on the throttle and not need to grope for the mouse. When I programmed my throttle tophat like that before joytokey killed my mouse and portions of my keyboard (page up, page down, delete etc).

Now that I know that trick I see that I can map and save key bindings to a file to be used only with a particular game or multiple games when desired and idle when not in use.

It's disheartening to me that someone within Virpil hasn't changed the instructions for use to address the problem.

Asus ROG Maximus Hero Z690-E, i9-13900KF, RTX 4090, Trident Z Neo 64Gb (4x16) DDR5 6600 C32, EVO 980 Pro 2Tb M.2 Nvme SSD, HP Reverb G2, VKB Gunfighter Modern Combat Pro, MFG Crosswind pedals, Virpil MongoosT-50 throttle, Corsair 7000D Airflow Case, 1200W Asus Platinum G+ PSU, Win10 Pro 64 bit

This user thinks he has isolated the problem . I'm running stable so i can't vouch...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3828277&postcount=3

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Hey guys, if you only map axis like roll, rudder, pitch, thrust, no problem at all, but if you touch zoom view or even antenna elevation for example same bug, I atempt clean install etc but nothing change, if you have to touch those axis, at this moment the only way is to restart each time wich is... pretty boring :D

You can also found this problem of conflicts on almost every planes...

1552088684-sans-titre.jpg

Edited by Pougatchev

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!