** DCS: F-14 - Ambush! - COMING MARCH 13!! **

Cobra847

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F-14 and then Viggen RAT. Life is good ! Muchas gracias :thumbup:

Chaval, me permito el lujo de responder en español, disculpad el resto. Llevo 4 años esperando este modulo, y toda la vida esperando que alguien lo sacara, parecia un avion denostado. Siendo la bestia que es.. solo ha tenido detractores mediaticamente hablando, y en realidad es un avion absolutamente increible en todas sus aristas. Para mi, el mejor. No se como agradecer a esta gente que lo hayan hecho, son dioses para mi. Y el tomcat,,, pffff es el caza mas completo de la historia, en bvr es insuperable, es competente como striker. Y girando, a la velocidad adecuada, no tiene rival.

Release i hope, cause i'm not runing OB.

All you need to do is type:

DCS_updater.exe update @openbeta in command prompt.

If you don't like it for some reason and want to go back type:

DCS_updater.exe update @release

Full info:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

So you have options:thumbup:

P.S: I'm running stable too. I'm now in OB because of MIG 19 and will be until F14 goes stable.

10 and a wakey !!!!!!!!!!

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

just wondering are we gonna be able to use bonus points after it comes out of pre order?

Don’t see why not once it’s for sale at full price.

I know I could use them on the mig 19 last Friday when it came out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Release i hope, cause i'm not runing OB.

EVERYTHING gets released on OB first. It’s the way it’s always been, so I honestly doubt this would be different.

It’s the main reason I only run OB, and too be honest, I’ve not seen any difference in crashes or bugs compared to release apart from I get the updates quicker.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

EVERYTHING gets released on OB first. It’s the way it’s always been, so I honestly doubt this would be different.

It’s the main reason I only run OB, and too be honest, I’ve not seen any difference in crashes or bugs compared to release apart from I get the updates quicker.

There were a few bugs, that made individual modules unplayable in the past, so if you fly in a squadron or with fixed schedules and need to reliably be available and flying module x on day y, you should consider stable.

For most of us, it isn't a big issue, we just fly another aircraft, but there are circumstances, where you want a reliable fallback, that stable provides.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

There were a few bugs, that made individual modules unplayable in the past, so if you fly in a squadron or with fixed schedules and need to reliably be available and flying module x on day y, you should consider stable.

For most of us, it isn't a big issue, we just fly another aircraft, but there are circumstances, where you want a reliable fallback, that stable provides.

Oh that’s fair enough, I’m not saying you shouldn’t run Stable, just stating that personally I’ve not had any issues.

For myself the fact we get access to the new modules earlier than stable in OB, outweighs any bugs that may creep in for me personally.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh that’s fair enough, I’m not saying you shouldn’t run Stable, just stating that personally I’ve not had any issues.

For myself the fact we get access to the new modules earlier than stable in OB, outweighs any bugs that may creep in for me personally.

Was not meant personally, more a reminder for people reading the thread, what the intention of stable release is. :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Was not meant personally, more a reminder for people reading the thread, what the intention of stable release is. :)

Don’t worry mate, I didn’t take it personally. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was on the edge of my seat during that trailer team. This should be a sing for you guys that You are doing something right. Keep it up.

ps: Took me back to BSG series (need some Taiko drums).Just loved it.

Specs: i7-4790K @4.00 ghz, EVGA 2080ti , 16GB ram, Samsung 512GB SSD x2.

Gear: Virpil Alpha stick with Mongoos T-50CM2 throttle, Combat-Pro flight pedals, Track ir 5 & Reverb G2

:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

I owned that motorcycle gpz900r was good for about 150 mph good at the time my current bike zzr1200 will pull that with a pillion & my old zx12r would eat it in third gear :D

And that is the end of some useless information for you :thumbup:

ED state that open beta us not for everyone. I was on 2.2 0pen alpha for a time, then it went to 2.5 open beta, which was generally fine, if a little frustrating at times.

I think I finally gave up on open beta when the Hornet radar was getting broken very frequently. Seemed like we were going backwards.

Instead of eagerly updating as soon as an update was available, I found myself holding off for a week or so, scanning forums and hoggit, looking for bugs that broke something essential before giving permission to update...

Then I thought if I am doing that, what is the point of being on open beta? I am not helping anyone test anything.

Hence now stable version. :)

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

For sure it must have been a great journey for the team and a great moment of accomplishment to reveal the release date. Congratulations for the HB on the job done :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm sure what we're going to see is going to blow our as!@#$ off :pilotfly:

Just to get that over us, a few questions on behalf the Community:

- is it going to be released on Steam?

- is it going to be released on stable DCS version ?

- is the full fidelity MiG-29 confirmed (reference to the video)?

- is the Tornado finally confirmed?

:D ::beer:

By the way, after all that years of development you release it on 13'th :) I guess being a Citizen of a country which people invented Surströmming makes you not afraid of such silly things :)

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Man, you should really warn us before sharing such content or at least put it into a spoiler tags. After seeing this... my life is never going to be the same again.... :P

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all