Where Is the Carrier missions?

I have bought the SU 33 with 10 missions from a russian carrier. And now all missions are gone!? I dont find them under Mission Editor, and wonder If someone could have the interest to answer. I have bought It and would some support....:(

Well lets Start at the very beginning. You installed them from the module manager right? I assume you did so I'm not positive but you wont find those in the mission editor. You need to select the "Missions" option in the main menu, then select the plane the missions belong to and then you should get a list of available pre-canned missions. Did you do that? If you have and they aren't there I'd suggest downloading and try reinstalling. That is about as far as I can take you anything beyond that is gonna take someone with more computer knowledge than I have.

Edited by Jonnie2Bad

Nobody likes me because I'm unsafe.

I have bought the SU 33 with 10 missions from a russian carrier. And now all missions are gone!?(

The Su-33 has a couple of missions in 'Missions' and 'Quickstart/Instant Action'.

So I'm guessing you are asking about the Campaign 'Sea Dragon'.

• I find 2 Su-33 Campaigns 'Heavy Sky' and 'Sea Dragon' under "Campaign>FC3"

As I own FC3, rather than the standalone Su-33, YMMV.

A copy of 'Sea Dragon' can be found in the User Files download section, if it's not included in your install for any reason.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303252/

and can be installed to

• Saved Games\DCS\Missions\Campaigns\en\Sea Dragon

... or similar i.e.

• "Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions\Campaigns\en\Su-33 Sea Dragon Campaign (fixed by MadDog-IC)"

User installed campaigns are found under "Campaign>My campaigns".

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2070 Super 8GB, 1TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 1+1TB SSD, MSFFB2 joystick, X52 Pro Throttle, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080