No Heatblur Jolly Rogers TShirt?

Wing

So I went on the Heatblur store page today, all excited to purchase a TShirt and help support the developer a bit more...

But to my surprise, there is no VFA-103 Jolly Rogers emblem morale shirt?

This is one of the most famous F14 squadrons, any hope for there to eventually be an option for the good ol' Jolly Rogers?

Thanks! :pirate:

Edited by Wing

Great to hear, will be purchasing one once its available!

If you can't wait, check out Ranger Up. They have a Jolly Rogers shirt. It's good quality, I have that and a Flying Tigers from them .

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

We had a Jolly Rogers shirt as well, but had to limit ourselves in the end. Things were hectic around Oct 7th. We'll put it out there at some point in the future :)

VF-103 flew the F-14B...VF-1, VF-213, VF-41, VF-111, and VF-31 did not. Why include those squadrons instead of one that did fly the F-14B?

You could have included the other squadron t-shirts when the A gets released. Just doesn't make sense.

Edited by =BJM=

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

So I went on the Heatblur store page today, all excited to purchase a TShirt and help support the developer a bit more...

But to my surprise, there is no VFA-103 Jolly Rogers emblem morale shirt?

This is one of the most famous F14 squadrons, any hope for there to eventually be an option for the good ol' Jolly Rogers?

Thanks! :pirate:

Well, they didn't have a Ghostriders shirt either.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

While it was there the Jolly Rogers shirt looked simply amazing!

I would go with that one but I have to honor my late cousin who was a back seater with VF-1 on their first deployment. More famously known for flying another sweet ride; the MMU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Gardner

Got to spend some time with him when he visited us in 1987 when he did a presentation at local Reservation. We talked about how noisy the ventilation system was on the shuttle and that it was reassuring, how precise the MMU was to inputs and a movie that came out called "Top Gun"

"The film takes certain liberties" :D

• 9 months later...