AdA mod teaser :)

vmxtoc90.jpg

Hi all :)

Sorry for double posting in the main section and in the "mods" area, but we wanted to reach as much forum users as possible :)

The short video clip is available at the following places :

Do not hesitate to let us know what you think about it ! :D

Thank you very much. :)

Hub and the AdA team :)

PS : Please, do not post back directly in this thread, but go in this one instead :)

• Like 1

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh la la. C'est bien ca.

(Et 'ubman, merci mille fois pours les sous-titres)

DPS,

Merci beaucoup DPS :) Et de rien pour les sous-titres, c'est bien naturel :) (*)

Hub :)

(*) Thanks a lot DPS :) And you're welcome for the subtitles (closed caption), that was natural :)

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry but what the mod is about? video is not clear on details about this..

what FM do you have for the mirage? because it's not interesting to fly the Mirage with ultra boost from the Mig for example.. I love the mirage .

Hi The_GOZR :)

There is -no way- to modify the flight model of the flyable aircraft in Lockon.

As a result, we decided to use the one of the Mig29 :) The reasons behind this choice are clearer in this post answering Pilotasso question :)

Cheers :)

Hub.

PS : The main thread about the AdA mod is here, in the "mod" section of the forum, but considered that a lot of people only read the post, here in the "main section", here is a screenshot of the reskinned Mirage 2000-5 / Mig 29 S cockpit :

mzbpvchv.jpg

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C'est tres bien! Je l'aime beaucoup!

(sorry, my French sucks)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Seems to me like a re-skinned MiG-29 cockpit. I can't really get into it as such, but this is not author's fault it's the limitations of sim in terms of editing.

I gotta say though, kudos to the guys making this (with very little possibilities they had). I'm sure fair number of fans will love this addon!

This looks great !

I didn't knew it was possible to mod LO that way. I wish it would be possible to mod LO even more à la Operation Flashpoint =) The wait for BlackShark would not seem so long...

Well i would like to load it where is it possible to find it or when.?

This look very very interesting and a clean good work!!!

Thx

Thanks for your posts guys :) The mod should be available at the end of this month (August).

And we will post a public download link (with probably some mirrors) on the forum :)

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C'est tres bien! Je l'aime beaucoup!

(sorry, my French sucks)

Merci beaucoup Aeroscout :)

Thanks for taking the time to post in French :) We appreciate :)

Seems to me like a re-skinned MiG-29 cockpit. I can't really get into it as such, but this is not author's fault it's the limitations of sim in terms of editing.

I gotta say though, kudos to the guys making this (with very little possibilities they had). I'm sure fair number of fans will love this addon!

That's exactly what the cockpit(s) of the mod are all about : re-skinning :) Considered the fact that we cannot alter / create a new working 3D pit, that was the only way to get a "taste" of Mirage :)

The photoshopping was a hard, long, job, because it was about modifying real Mirage pictures, to make them fit to the Mig29 cockpit.

Skinning a real 2000-5 would probably have been far easier, or at least, the difficulties would have been different, because more related to fidelity / realism and less to "make up" :)

Anyway, thanks a lot for the way you expressed your post (personnal opinion / analysis) :)

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]