lawn mower engine sound

WildBillKelsoe

• 2 months later...

The issue with the sounds has now progressed to drowning out other aircraft in multiplayer.. A CEII shouldn't be louder than 2 p-51s

• Like 2

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 5:38 PM, XCNuse said:

Another year has passed, the CE II still doesn't sound like a CE II and doesn't seem to match volumes of any other aircraft in DCS.

Why is this still an issue 3 years down the road?

Because they gave up on it. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Interesting to see that after all this time, it has clearly been abandoned. Why would anyone purchase another product from M3 if they cannot keep their current products up to date?

• Like 3

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 1 year later...

The repetitive propeller sound loop is why I don't fly this plane.

• Like 1

RiftS • RX5950XT • 5800X3D • 64GB
F-86 • F-5E • F-16C • F/A-18C • P-51D • UH-1H • L-39 • MiG-15 • MiG-21
Supercarrier • Syria
 • PG • Sinai • Nevada

Screw the Christian Eagle II

i have it, flew it once. sounds horrible, and doesn't fly anything close to the real aircraft. It flies more like an RC plane with cheap servos. I have longed for the f4u to hit DCS but im starting to loose faith in it being any good. its taking them far to long, and with what we have seen it should be in testing.... something is wrong and i have a feeling its along the same lines as CEII and the Mig.

• Like 1