B-17/24/25

Devil 505

Baby steps guys. A heavy bomber really needs multiple crew positions, and right now, there’s still work to be done to get just 2 positions to be able to fully work as preferred.

Let’s see how the work on muliticrew for the F14, C101, L39 and choppers go first.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

About "Pilot-able" bombers, ED only working on a Mosquito bomber, has unknown if a B-17/B-24 or B-25 coming to DCS, and ED will need first implement some functionalities.

I dont see "realistic" a heavy 10-11 crew bomber into DCS with 5-8 hour bomb mission times in the actual maps, a A-26, B-26, H-111, Ju-88 can be more feasible.

I understand the perspective of waiting on multi crew to be fleshed out, but the long hour flights I would tend to disagree on. You should try the old school B-17 Flying Fortress Mighty Eighth. The flights were a decent time, but no hours on end.

I think Jester will take a long ways when it comes to future multi crew functions. I think in the future Larger bombers will find there way into DCS, just like our Tomcat and Viper that is on the way.

No reason why the twin engine could not make it in at this time. As stated before, it looks like Jester is making leaps and bounds for AI RIO, Co-pilots, and BN's. It would be awesome to communicate on that level, especially the new voice activated stuff, with your gunners and co-pilot. They are already showed the video of Jester running through the start up checklist with the pilot.

+1 for B-17

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

No reason why the twin engine could not make it in at this time. As stated before, it looks like Jester is making leaps and bounds for AI RIO, Co-pilots, and BN's. It would be awesome to communicate on that level, especially the new voice activated stuff, with your gunners and co-pilot. They are already showed the video of Jester running through the start up checklist with the pilot.

A mosquito bomber module has on develop to WW2.