STREAM DECK PROFILES LIBRARY

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, hasole said:

Does anyone know how I can view the whole xl profile?  I only have a 3x5 stream deck so the xl icons get cut off. 

Thanks

You can't, but there is a Standard SD Profile in the download just for you. 

Just ordererd the Steam Deck XL and looking for help in how to install the profiles. I have read the posts and it seems for a complete noob that creating a profile is something from 10 to 20 hours of commitment, anything that can accelerate that process from the community is appreciated.

Specifically looking for A-10CII, F/A-18. F-16, F-14 and especially the Mirage M-2000C - any help is appreciated

I do fly Warbirds and early Cold War jets mainly and these are can mainly be managed through the HOTAS, though the communication menu and the sub menus using the Function Keys are still using a clunky keyboard

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

It does take time to make a profile from scratch, I have made the profiles for F14,F18,F16,Harrier,JF17,Mig21, flaming cliffs3. You can download them and install it, regarding speeding up the time to make a new one is to find the profile you like and make changes to icons and add more switches to ur liking. Creating a icons takes the most time for me.

2 hours ago, Lynchsl62 said:

Just ordererd the Steam Deck XL and looking for help in how to install the profiles. I have read the posts and it seems for a complete noob that creating a profile is something from 10 to 20 hours of commitment, anything that can accelerate that process from the community is appreciated.

Specifically looking for A-10CII, F/A-18. F-16, F-14 and especially the Mirage M-2000C - any help is appreciated

I do fly Warbirds and early Cold War jets mainly and these are can mainly be managed through the HOTAS, though the communication menu and the sub menus using the Function Keys are still using a clunky keyboard

• Like 1

I've created a Ka-50 profile that uses the DCS-ExportScripts plugin. This is for the 5x3 StreamDeck. I used Togg's icons linked earlier in the thread to create it. 

DCS-ExportScripts: https://github.com/charlestytler/streamdeck-dcs-interface/releases

Togg's Repo: https://github.com/Togg-streamdeck/dcs

Ka-50 profile: Attached below

Imgur Preview: https://imgur.com/a/6O1wSmM

My goal was to categorize everything in relation to where it is in the cockpit but to also logically group related systems. 

The radio section could probably be a little more fleshed out as well as the PVI-800 which was tough to fit on the 5x3, but this should cover most everything in the cockpit. Let me know if any tweaks are needed. 

DCS Ka-50.streamDeckProfile

Edited by YeaImRota
Added preview, small edits
  • Like 5

http://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit

Hoggit 1st Fighter Wing

Weekly training missions on Tuesday nights, missions on Saturdays!

TS3: hoggit.us

Heads up, I got another 2 stream decks (so now 3x standard ones) and converting from folders into profiles so you can use them across multiple stream decks is a real PITA.

Once I'm done, I'll ask for permission from @PVI_Eagle, @jonny415 and anyone elses profile that I've taken icons/shortcuts from before uploading them.

Hi All, I must be doing something wrong and looking for some help from the community.

My Stream Deck XL arrived and installed and I have set up the applications and these all worl as advertised

image.png

It is the next steop getting the profiles to work with DCS. I have installed the DCS Bios and the DCS Export Script based on the youtube link in the posting

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3317152/

I can get the Stream Deck to perform simple F1- F12 applications  as per the attached screens hot, however the more complex UFC issues such as on the F/A-18 profile do not work

image.png

image.png

Clearly I am a complete noob and not doing something correctly. I have the export.lua file looking at the svaed games folder

C:\Users\XXXXX\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript

Is this correct or should I install all the default.lua files in the individual

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Input\FA-18C\keyboard

Any help that can get the Stream Deck working to the potential that I think it can and the potential I was hoping for is much appreciated

Thanks

Edited by Lynchsl62

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

41 minutes ago, jonny415 said:

Sorry I don't get it what is happening? Please explain more so someone can help you out.

For example in the UFC page for the F/A-18 when I press the A/P button nothing happens in the game. When i press the game A/P button I get the screen for the Auto Pilot options but pressing buttons 1 through 5 on the stream deck does nothing.

That is what I am lost about at the moment, am I doing something wrong?

If you followed the videos correctly, then try to update your stream deck software and firmware, also check if stream deck is running with or without admin, it should match with your DCS world. Check if DCS bios is running.  

School boy error, the DCS Stream Deck Plug In is based on the standard DCS installation folder and not the DCS Open Beta folder, changed the ID Lookup Folder setting to the Open Beta installation and now have the functionality

Edited by Lynchsl62

Hey LynchsI62,

I have the same problem. How exactly do you change the ID Lookup folder? I have separate folders for the Open Beta and stable versions. I have not used the Stable version since I installed it. Maybe delete it and rename the DCS Open Beta folder DCS?

Edited by Mongo5725

Mongo5725

go to around 8:34 in the YouTube video and it is covered. Need to watch the video all the way through

that was my error

On 8/3/2021 at 9:59 AM, Lynchsl62 said:

Mongo5725

go to around 8:34 in the YouTube video and it is covered. Need to watch the video all the way through

that was my error

Thank you. I reviewed everything. I am trying to use a Stream Deck profile which also uses DCS-BIOS. DCS-BIOS is not connecting correctly. Specifically,  the F-14 TOMCAT stream deck XL profile with RIO cockpit by jonny415. It can see my modules but that's about it. Non-DCS-BIOS profiles work fine. Worst case scenario I will use Stream Deck as a simple button box for that profile.

Edited by Mongo5725