Edge by glowing Amraam

TFOGas

Hey GA,

I never thought i would find any mistakes in your movies but i finally did. :P

First of all the editing was nice but i think you concentrated too much on the editing instead of the story. You are the master of Lock On stories but this time, in my eyes there was no story, there wasn't even an introduction. You just started showing us some nice shots but who is fighting against who? Why are they fighting? And I also missed that typical GA tension.

I hope you're not upset about these points, i just wanna help you to make your movies even better. :thumbup:

Greez

Johnny K.

<<< Pilots desaster, stinger is faster! >>> :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think it was perfect.... if you remember or perhaps you didnt see it Johnny but a while back there was a HUGE thread about what everyone wanted to see in the next black shark movie by GA and he had to keep that all in mind. i dont think it really needs a story the KA just totaly kicks A$$ and thats a good enough story for me LOL ;)

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

• ED Team
Hey GA,

I never thought i would find any mistakes in your movies but i finally did. :P

First of all the editing was nice but i think you concentrated too much on the editing instead of the story. You are the master of Lock On stories but this time, in my eyes there was no story, there wasn't even an introduction. You just started showing us some nice shots but who is fighting against who? Why are they fighting? And I also missed that typical GA tension.

I hope you're not upset about these points, i just wanna help you to make your movies even better. :thumbup:

Greez

Johnny K.

Wait, story? My movies has never ever had a story, if you look passed those "Black sea ops movies". So with that in mind, i have never made a story-based movie EVER. :)

I think one day i will make one with a story, but like i said (or wrote rather), that this movie would be another promo-showoff thing, just like "Project 50" was.

It's very clear that in this movie i slapped one shot after the other with not much sense, but that's kinda the point too. Just showing various aspects of Black Shark. :)

Ah ok! My bad! Didn't know that. ;)

Well but that story thing will be very interesting, I'm lookin forward to it.

If you inteted to create a "show-off" movie, you defenitely succeeded!

Greez

Johnny K.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Ah ok! My bad! Didn't know that. ;)

Well but that story thing will be very interesting, I'm lookin forward to it.

If you inteted to create a "show-off" movie, you defenitely succeeded!

Greez

Johnny K.

Well, thanks :)

Sometime after "project 50" was finished, i asked whether or not i was free to create another movie, to give the community a little taste of what Black Shark is all about, and i got a green light.

So basically, i took it from there, and just created scenes which might seem interesting to "the player", once he/she gets their hands on Black Shark :)

If a "story" movie is what the community really wants, i will definetly look into it, and see what i can come up with. My goal with a story movie, though, is to have voices in it. Either a voice-over, or actual voice-actors. :)

Wait, story? My movies has never ever had a story, if you look passed those "Black sea ops movies". So with that in mind, i have never made a story-based movie EVER. :)

I think one day i will make one with a story, but like i said (or wrote rather), that this movie would be another promo-showoff thing, just like "Project 50" was.

It's very clear that in this movie i slapped one shot after the other with not much sense, but that's kinda the point too. Just showing various aspects of Black Shark. :)

Indeed. Story line is not neccessary. In GA's videos most important role has dynamic, shape, light and shadow. GA set up on start that this is the way he wants to show the subject and that's it. There's no more reasonable explanation needed. If he would try to sell us some bullsh** story which is really hard to present in LOMAC tight enviroment and didn't make it You could claim Johnny K. The only good movie with story is "Bill & John - Ep II : Danger Attacks at Dawn" IMHO. Here it's clear enough - it's a storyline abstraction. Johnny, what You saying is that abstract piece of art picture is worse than crappy realistic kitsch. It's not right.

The chaos captures what real heli attacks would be like. Plotlines and Logic don't often survive contact with the enemy.

Glowing Amraam: Brilliant film. I will be watching this years after BS is released!

You added a new sky to some shots, new sounds and some overlays. I take it you didn't add the infantry though? Is this confirmation that there will be infantry?

Indeed. Story line is not neccessary. In GA's videos most important role has dynamic, shape, light and shadow. GA set up on start that this is the way he wants to show the subject and that's it. There's no more reasonable explanation needed. If he would try to sell us some bullsh** story which is really hard to present in LOMAC tight enviroment and didn't make it You could claim Johnny K. The only good movie with story is "Bill & John - Ep II : Danger Attacks at Dawn" IMHO. Here it's clear enough - it's a storyline abstraction. Johnny, what You saying is that abstract piece of art picture is worse than crappy realistic kitsch. It's not right.

Hey I didn't say it was crap! I love it but I somehow expected more...dunno how to explain. ;)

But now that I now the intension of the movie the only thing I can say is "Damn nice movie". Is that right? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LOL..GA's movies have been known to NOT have a story, and if it did have anything close to resembling a plot, it was loosely thrown together to just piece the movie together, but that doesn't detract anything from the movie at all, people watch his movies for the top-notch editing and effects.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

• ED Team

Thanks guys for the comments. You know i make these movies for the community so im glad that you enjoy watching them, and that's what keeps me going making more. :)

And to the guy asking about the infantry: Yes, in the current build of Black Shark there is animated infantry.

Well, thanks :)

Sometime after "project 50" was finished, i asked whether or not i was free to create another movie, to give the community a little taste of what Black Shark is all about, and i got a green light.

So basically, i took it from there, and just created scenes which might seem interesting to "the player", once he/she gets their hands on Black Shark :)

If a "story" movie is what the community really wants, i will definetly look into it, and see what i can come up with. My goal with a story movie, though, is to have voices in it. Either a voice-over, or actual voice-actors. :)

Lock On with a storyline eh! ..

Try this one out .. http://www.gamerztheatre.com/content/view/275/82/

Well to be honest, I didnt find it as good as the other movies. This one wasnt very exciting in my view like the others (Speed). It was just a helicopter shooting the same stuff all the time. Sorry but I got alittle bored. Nice eediting and effects btw. Just in my viewe its not your best.

Moderator doesnt like it :(