MIG-23 UB

• ED Team

files removed from that user, he should not be uploading other peoples work without permission.

thanks

• Like 7

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This little 23mig is indestructible, I hit it with 4x 120c and 2x aim9. All the mig23 did was head for home no visual damage on the plane no smoke no fire no damage holes but with each missile shot I got the damage note.. ??? Oh I might add this is with the F16, and he don't come up on RWR but there is no trouble locking in TWS, but the pilots ejected after I hit him with guns, but the ejecting the pilots animation remains in the cockpit but with no heads 🤣 just some constructive feedback 

Edited by Fonz_408

Acer Predator 500 Laptop i7 8750 @ 3.9MHz /16GB DD4 / GTX1070 / 256 SSD

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FtEcJlj_34i3IVqx6pE_w?view_as=subscriber

On 3/20/2021 at 3:42 AM, Fonz_408 said:

This little 23mig is indestructible, I hit it with 4x 120c and 2x aim9. All the mig23 did was head for home no visual damage on the plane no smoke no fire no damage holes but with each missile shot I got the damage note.. ??? Oh I might add this is with the F16, and he don't come up on RWR but there is no trouble locking in TWS, but the pilots ejected after I hit him with guns, but the ejecting the pilots animation remains in the cockpit but with no heads 🤣 just some constructive feedback 

He won't show up on RWRs because, being the MiG-23UB variant, it most probably doesn't have a Radar.

Regarding Air-to-Air missiles, I believe it consists only on heat-seeking versions.

• Thanks 1

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 10:35 AM, Top Jockey said:

He won't show up on RWRs because, being the MiG-23UB variant, it most probably doesn't have a Radar.

Regarding Air-to-Air missiles, I believe it consists only on heat-seeking versions.

Im pretty sure it doesnt have a radar.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I there a Libyan livery also?

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Buen dia,

Distinguidisimo, Honorable, Licenciado y gran hombre de Familia y un increible artista que nadie tiene duda de eso usted cree que sea posible actualizar este gran Avion de la Guerra fria ya que esta dando problemas en beta en el ME si es posible porsupuesto ya que es uno de mis favoritos.

Gracias por su gran labor y trabajo que hace para la comunidad de DCS cuidese y bendiciones para usted y su familia.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 5:38 AM, Pitbull1979 said:

Is this mode working with 2.7.7 Stable?

At least my copy of this Mod (dated May 2019), does not work and in fact DCS crashes little after placing it on the Mission Editor. 

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

@cubanace
I write because I downloaded your wonderful Mig-23UB to the DCS and I would like to ask you a favor: I have downloaded one flyable version of Mig-23MLD with the cockpit of the Mig-29 and, if you allow me, I would like to use in it the cockpit created for the Mig-23UB.
Also, as I don't have experience with mods, I don't know exactly how to change the cockpits. Could you tell me how to do it? I thave a try, but the cockpit textures didn't work, only the HUD was visible.
Thank you in advance for your time, and I hope you agree to my request. I only want it for my own use.
I look forward to your reply.
Regards,