hide enemy external view?

Snacko

Is there any way to hide the Enemy in the F2 (or any) External view?

I don't want to hide Friendlies, just the Enemy.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

If you are using FOW settings I think this is pretty much the default. If the enemy does not show up on F10 view then you won't get it via F2 either. At least that is my experience.

I checked the checkbox on the enemy flights for 'Hidden on Map'. And they are not seen on the map. But you can still see them in F2 view.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Gameplay/F10 View Options affect both map and external view. This can also be set in mission editor options, which I think has precedence.

Hidden on the map is different thing, it just hides units from mission editor map.

Gameplay/F10 View Options affect both map and external view. This can also be set in mission editor options, which I think has precedence.

Hidden on the map is different thing, it just hides units from mission editor map.

Thanks!

I had the F10 Map set in the Mission to 'Fog of War', but that didn't hide the Enemy. I guess with modern jets and radar, they are not in the 'Fog', and not hidden? I set it to Allies only and it worked! :thumbup: