Engines 90% MAX

Mad-Mex

I noticed this after an update, no matter what I do, keyboard or throttle (CH Pro Throttle) the engines wont go above 90%.

No problems with other modules, F-18, F5,,, just the A-10, any help?

Have tried the following:

Switched usb connection slot

Re-Booted DCS

Re-Booted computer

Anyone?

Engine core RPM, or actual throttle position from the joystick? hit Rctrl+enter to view and see if you are actually getting full joystick command. If so, you are good. I don't think the core RPM gets up to 100%.

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

Engine core RPM, or actual throttle position from the joystick? hit Rctrl+enter to view and see if you are actually getting full joystick command. If so, you are good. I don't think the core RPM gets up to 100%.

Thanks, I was not getting enough airspeed to take off while in the maverick tutorial.

Found the problem, somehow the setting for the wheel brakes was backwards!

...somehow the setting for the wheel brakes was backwards!

Ah yes. This gets everyone. Mine was reversed as well.

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

Ah yes. This gets everyone. Mine was reversed as well.

Good to know that I'm not the only one who had that issue when I started flying in DCS.

EVGA Z690 Classified, Intel i9 12900KS Alder Lake processor, MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6400 memory, EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB video card, Samsung 980PRO 1TB M2.2280 SSD for Windows 10 64-bit OS, Samsung 980PRO 2TB M2.2280 SSD for program files, LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray burner. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pedals, HP Reverb G2. Partridge and pear tree pending. :pilotfly:

Good to know that I'm not the only one who had that issue when I started flying in DCS.

If you had just pushed the two gas pedals with your toes, one for each engine, airplane would have accelerated down the runway

If you had just pushed the two gas pedals with your toes, one for each engine, airplane would have accelerated down the runway

Heh. That's how I figured it out. Just got frustrated and mashed the toe brakes down and the plane finally accelerated to rotation speed. I guess I should have know something was backward in the first training mission when I was holding the brakes while running up to 80% core RPM and I started rolling as soon as I pushed the throttle forward. :doh:

EVGA Z690 Classified, Intel i9 12900KS Alder Lake processor, MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6400 memory, EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB video card, Samsung 980PRO 1TB M2.2280 SSD for Windows 10 64-bit OS, Samsung 980PRO 2TB M2.2280 SSD for program files, LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray burner. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pedals, HP Reverb G2. Partridge and pear tree pending. :pilotfly: