Ordering Saitek Joystick Parts

I need your helps Boys...:helpsmilie:

My Saitek joystick is broken...:joystick:

My son broke the plastic parts (doonohow) around the twisting sensor/potmeter inside the grip :shocking:--> so it had contact problems

Later (when i was angry coz it didnt work perfectly) i was brutal :lol: and twisted it totally and broke the grip/axis at the base :doh:.

Now id like to fix it :book: but i dont wanna use any adhesive...i think its too circuitous defective operation therefore id like to buy new parts if it possible

Would U mind giving me a (Saitek) link where i can ordering the broken parts ?

...THX4

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

You can just go to the saitek forum and ask if they have any parts, i did that and they sent them to me for free.

TY SuperKungFu ... i will try it

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Dear Hungarian Friend,

As a former Saitek part "needer", I must tell you that it's very difficult to get a part from them. I had a similar problem, only worst, my stick was ripped off... Can you imagine that?

Very luckily saitek support in england were kind enough, and I am very thankful for that, send me the part in question.

Before that I spent 5/6 month talking/emailing to USA, Russia, China (only 1 call... doesn't speak englis, Brazil (I am from Arg, but work in Brazil))

You have to be perseverant... like a good Su-25 Pilot, who gets a toolbox with the license to fly!!!

Cheers and Keep on Flying!

Gastуn