[REPORTED] No LODs

Progress on this?

Not sure why it needs asking when this along with the other fps issues should be a number one priority.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Hey Guys.

The Yak-52 currently still has no LOD models. Making it all but impossible to fly formation with in VR. If I have another Yak-52 on screen apart from my own cockpit my FPS is down in the low 20s, which is nauseating in VR. Can we at least get some idea if they are being worked on by somebody? Heck give me access and I'll make the damn things! lol

Some facts:

FC3 came out: 7+ years ago

New MiG-29 3D model(s) came out: 3+ years ago

LOD0 3D model of the Yak-52: 195k tris

LOD0 3D model(s) of the MiG-29(s) 334k tris. 453k tris with dropped undercarriage and chute !!! and STILL NO LOD MODELS of the MiG-29(s)!!!

So, do you feel the REAL pain ?

• Like 1

May the THRUST be with you

• 5 months later...
It doesn't need asking, they are a priority for sure. I am kicking the tires on the new FPS issues which are making existing ones much worse.

Any progress on the fps issues and LODs

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 3 months later...

Was this ever resolved? Flying around today and someone spawned in a yak and my fps dropped when looking at them. Unbelievable that things like this go unfinished.