Lost Modules After Latest Update

Shortcut

Just did the latest update did the repair deleted fxo and metashaders2 files started DCS and all I have is the Caucasus, Nevada the SU-25T and the TP-51D.

Check the Module Manager and it says everything is installed.

I’m missing WWll Pack, A-10C My F-18, UH-1H Huey, Persian Gulf and Flaming Cliff3.

Can anybody help? :(:(

13700K, MSI Z690 D4 Edge wifi, Swiftech H360X3 Cooling with Corsair Water Block, Gigabyte 4090 OC, 64gb Trident Z 3600 CL16, Evga 850W G2 power supply, TM Warthog,  MFG Crosswinds Rudder, TrackIR 5, HP Reverb 2, Pimax Crystal

I found a copy DCS on another drive that worked all my Modules are there copied it to the non working DCS folder tried it and it worked with all Modules there.

I did the up date again and the modules are gone except for the Caucasus, Nevada the SU-25T and the TP-51D.

The Module Manager showing all Modules active but they are not loading. ???????

13700K, MSI Z690 D4 Edge wifi, Swiftech H360X3 Cooling with Corsair Water Block, Gigabyte 4090 OC, 64gb Trident Z 3600 CL16, Evga 850W G2 power supply, TM Warthog,  MFG Crosswinds Rudder, TrackIR 5, HP Reverb 2, Pimax Crystal

I found a copy DCS on another drive that worked all my Modules are there copied it to the non working DCS folder tried it and it worked with all Modules there.

I did the up date again and the modules are gone except for the Caucasus, Nevada the SU-25T and the TP-51D.

The Module Manager showing all Modules active but they are not loading. ???????

please attach your auto_update.cfg file and /Saved Games/DCS./Logs/ Folder

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Also need auto_update.log

But it looks like your auto_update.cfg does not contain all your modules, so when the update process runs, it only updates some of them and not all of them.

DCS.log says, Security Control Blocks Modules from loading because Module is from a Different Version.

You can use the Updater Utility, Select all the modules you own, and choose uninstall then install.

or do it manually w/ a .bat or command line.

dcs_updater.exe uninstall <moduleID> <moduleID> <moduleID> <moduleID>

dcs_updater.exe install <moduleID> <moduleID> <moduleID> <moduleID>

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs