SATAL 2019

M0ltar

Well go tell Razbam and Armee de l'Air about the real characteristics.

This proposal was addressed to the organizers of the competition and participants. Clever from the side and give advice the easiest way. Your opinion does not interest me.

http://www.ukrfalcons.com

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.

По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com

The DCS World Events server has moved to Europe!

You heard that right! The Kansas City server is no more. The new DCS World Events server resides in Germany and is run on an 8700K with 64GB or memory and 1TB NVME drives in Raid. This was done to centralize the playing field as it was becoming apparent that teams from the Middle East and Asia were having difficulties with the pings to the United States. Hopefully this change will help everyone have a more balanced and well rounded experience in all DCS World Events events.

Also, some of you have already appointed team representatives for SATAL in the Splash One Gaming Discord, but if you have NOT we need you to do so. The Discord link is https://discord.gg/yFKuzhK and will take you straight to the discussion channel. I need appointed Team Representatives to make a post in that channel saying what team your are representing and that you would like to be that teams Team Representative. I will then appoint you a role.

The role of a Team Representative is to represent your team to the DCS Community, facilitate and participate in discussions to make the DCS World Events events better in the SATAL Discussion channel, and to participate in ruling disputes and discussions in the SATAL Referee Discord channel. I need every team, if possible to appoint someone as a representative as it is the easiest way we as organizers have to reach out to the teams if needed. If you are NOT able to access Discord, like some of our Chinese teams, please send me a message stating as such here on the ED forums with your team name. Please limit these messages to 1 per team.

Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful Sunday and Monday. Be on the look out for new Top 5 highlight videos coming on the DCS World Events Youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChfyq4FFuYuUcgPRTxBEZXA. The first just dropped today featuring RVE and 51st with more on their way.

See you in the skies!

o7

Clever from the side and give advice the easiest way.

Легче всего - быть опущенным маленьким быстрым самолётиком с четырьмя хиленькими ракетками, а вместо того, чтобы найти способ как ему противодействовать, бежать плакать маме, что тебя обидели, и просить его забанить

То, что ты не в курсе, как с ним бороться - вовсе не означает, что остальные опытные игроки не в курсе. Летать научись, а плакать перестань, не по-мужски это

No, the easiest way is to get your mighty eagle ass kicked by a fast tiny aircraft with four toy missiles and then instead of trying to learn to counter it, run to your mom in tears whining and begging to Ban it

The fact you can't counter it does not necessarily mean other seasoned players can't counter it. Get better dude and stop whining, that's not the men's way

Edited by ZHeN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Легче всего - быть опущенным маленьким быстрым самолётиком с четырьмя хиленькими ракетками, а вместо того, чтобы найти способ как ему противодействовать, бежать плакать маме, что тебя обидели, и просить его забанить

То, что ты не в курсе, как с ним бороться - вовсе не означает, что остальные опытные игроки не в курсе. Летать научись, а плакать перестань, не по-мужски это

No, the easiest way is to get your mighty eagle ass kicked by a fast tiny aircraft with four toy missiles and then instead of trying to learn to counter it, run to your mom in tears whining and begging to Ban it

The fact you can't counter it does not necessarily mean other seasoned players can't counter it. Get better dude and stop whining, that's not the men's way

Я вот чето как то забыл видимо твоего мнения спросить, и тем более читать суждения человека которого я не знаю, и который не знает меня вобще дичь какая то. Кто ты такой? С чего ты решил что можешь в таком тоне мне писать? 0_о

http://www.ukrfalcons.com

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.

По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com

• ED Team

A reminder

1.6 No multiplayer disputes on the ED forums, including inter-squad flamewars.

Please keep any discussion civil.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

64th Aggressors TS offline

Its not offline. I wrote this last week. Be sure to be checking this forum thread for updates.

A heads up to everyone. The 64th Aggressor Teamspeak IP has changed and can be seen below.

Also, to clarify, since I have been asked this a couple of times in different places. In order to participate in your scheduled match you must be present on the 64th Aggressor Teamspeak. Please try to arrive 15 minutes prior to match start time. This is to organize with league organizers and to get server information for match start. You are fullow allowed to use any method for intersquad communication during matches, however at least one member MUST be preset on the 64th Aggressor Teamspeak in case someone needs to reach you. This is true for any event that is being run by DCS World Events.

64 Aggressor Teamspeak: 195.201.110.22

I know they are supposed to be there' date=' but multiple months of matches are missing from the archive.[/quote']

I stop tracking it long time ago...

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

ATTENTION!

All matches for this upcoming weekend have been postponed due to a ED bug that is causing the Hornet to not have working INS. All of this weekends matches, 3/8/2019 have been rescheduled to November. Please check the Splash One Gaming Website for updated schedules and times for your matches.

We're really sorry about having to postpone again, be we want as fair and balanced fight as possible. Happy flying!

DCS World Events Team

Guys when is the 104th vs TAW event going to be streamed?

Its been 3 days since the match and all we've heard is 'I haven''t decided when Im going to stream yet'.

Its really disappointing that the biggest match of the year with both teams going in to the fight undefeated was not streamed live and there has still been no announcement to when the match is going to shown.

What is going on?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Its been "3" days. Its OK for me to take a bit to figure out when I want to stream it. I like you guys have a family life that exists outside of SATAL and DCS.

The match will be streamed 17/8/2019 at 1700z.

I guess it is clear it takes time and effort to host such events. It is clear from the begin isnt it...I cant even remember when our flyts got livestreamed at all.....

Im sure you are all aware that a patch is NOT coming today. Seeing as the F18 can hot start and not run into the INS bug, it looks like that is the option we will be taking for this weekend. I will modify all missions to be hot start for Hornets and we will go from there. Therefore, all matches are on for this weekend at their scheduled times. See you all Saturday.