SATAL 2019

M0ltar

Congrats guys Nice Work Epic

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Great matches today! Make sure you guys check out the live tacview simulcasted alongside each match this season.

What is the stream delay on this?

Having this is really cool however it does open the field way up to stream sniping.

I've been told the stream delay is 15 seconds, this is not really adequate for competitive PvP if its the case.

Any long range Phoenix shots can be called by stream snipers and also long range AMRAAM shots. If its not being abused already it will certainly develop in to something people will take advantage of.

If the intention behind removing GCI was to avoid having an 'all seeing eye' that took away any chance of sneaking or flanking tactics having the stream broadcast everyone's position with only a 15 second delay cancels that out.

The stream delay should be set to 1 minute. This way the commentary team can still interact with the viewers but the participants can have the confidence that they are not being stream sniped.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3874969']

The stream delay should be set to 1 minute. This way the commentary team can still interact with the viewers but the participants can have the confidence that they are not being stream sniped.

Agree.

UVAF squadron.

http://www.ukrfalcons.com

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.

По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com

;3874969']

If the intention behind removing GCI was to avoid having an 'all seeing eye' that took away any chance of sneaking or flanking tactics

You got it wrong, this is far from what the GCI was removed from current SATAL edition.

Anyway, the stream will be delayed a bit more than 15 seconds, all participants will get an update about this soon (today probably).

Great SATAL matches yesterday, and an epic ninja legend it's born :D

S!

Edited by Chimango

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

You got it wrong, this is far from what the GCI was removed from current SATAL edition.

I literally quoted what Moltar said on the Stream, so I couldn't have been that wrong.

Great to hear that the stream delay will be implemented!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Yes, still wrong. And also after so long streams, people can be wrong time to time.

GCI was removed for two main reasons:

1. To relief squads struggling to get 7 people every match.

2. To give flight leads and pilots full control of tactics and the fight itself.

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

Hi There, we noticed that the Tacview is available for live with defer in surely, and we just want check the method for connect, just connect with 51 server IP with password or not. Kindly let us know~

Many thanks

Best Regards