Hiding Missles

Boberro

Hi, recently I wanted enable Su39. It is fine but the available mods are rather to trash, cause what for enable su39 if I still have an su25 cocpit and cant fire KH Missles?? So I decided to add to Su25T (cause it has newer cocpit....)an Su39 payload. I added Kh31, all fine but in the game it doesnt show up. How to fix it?:helpsmilie:

Second. How fix a target designator which doesnt properly work? I mean on normal flyable plane, example Su27 it works fine (in AA), but when I turn on Ground and press Shift+O (I added the KH29L to Su27 payload), it works good only when iam moving mouse left-right. Up-down doesnt work correctly, cause when I go mouse down, the designator goes up. When I go up it goes down. Changing the reverse option fix it but then doesnt work left-right combination. I use mouse designator, casue it is easy to lock and move over hud. Does anybody how to fix it??

Thx for help.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Uh, isn't the 25T the Su-39? Either way, I know nothing of plane/pylon-modding, so I couldn't answer your first question if I wanted to. :)

About the second, I sort of recognize that. Are you using the mouse-thingy on the Saitek X45-HOTAS or similar? I get that issue too, and my "work-around" is to simply use the keyboard-controls for the TD-box when it happens. Not a fix, mind you, but that approach at least works.

I'm just so much use today.

Yes, it is Su39 but the differences of Su25T and Su39 (Su25TM) are so similar that Su25T could be Su39 after changing payload. But this KH-31a and P version doesn't show in the game. On other plane example Su27, Su30, Su33 it shows OK but it coulnt be used cause there is no good cocpit for it. (It is neccesary to have all functions Su25T, this is only available in Su25T, so I cant add KH31A or P to another plane - it wont be used after that, in SU25T it could be used).

About second - I control plane by keaboard and use mouse as target designator (the moves are smooth so it is easy to manuver it). On normal situation it works fine. When I move mouse up it goes up, when down it goes down. But when I turn on the Su27 ground mode (7) and press Shift+O (for laser designator-Su27 hasnt it, but the code of lock on can do that for Su:)). So after that mouse designator crash- left-right work ok, but when I move up it goes down, when down it goes up. Only in that situation designator crashes. If it could be work OK, we could even fire the KH-29L or 25L from Su27, but the steering of that designator is difficult now and faster we would be hit by Strela than we lock and fire ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

The Su-25T is -not- the Su-25TM/39. Not even close.

The Su-39 equips a radar and WCS which allowes you to use the Kh-31, for example.

In order to prevent cheating, the allowable weapons for theSu-25T are hard-coded, IIRC ... this means you cannot add/use different weapons with it than the ones permitted by the game.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda