planes that you would like to see in DCS?

The only Aircraft I know of being work right now by Razbam regarding Malvinas/Falklands, is the AI 58 Pucará.

No Mirage III no SUE, no A-4B/C as of yet.

Also I have seen a Harrier FS1 announced but much later not currently being developed.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my, do I feel old now.       Those too young to get the reference, Jane's was at one point THE authority on open source defense platforms.  Just known as "Jane's".  Way before

Red cold war ground attack or modern multi-role. Actually, something like Su-17/20/22 or MiG-27 would complement MiG-23 nicely.

As player modules   *In my personal priority order. Obviously other assets (such as ground vehicles, air defences and ships) and maps permitting. Haven't included Helicopters.  

5 hours ago, Baco said:

The only Aircraft I know of being work right now by Razbam regarding Malvinas/Falklands, is the AI 58 Pucará.

No Mirage III no SUE, no A-4B/C as of yet.

Also I have seen a Harrier FS1 announced but much later not currently being developed.

Per Razbams's statment below these aircraft are planned. I have not seeing anything regarding the A-4.

Each of these already have a 3d developer assigned, who is currently busy with already scheduled and licensed developments, so they are NOT a PRIORITY for the time being.

IA-58 Pucara 
Mirage III (or) IAI Dagger (either one, not both)
Dassault Super Etendard
Sea Harrier FRS.1

Also a RAZMAB representative had made this comment on their FB page regarding their current timeline.

"The AMX, EE Lightning and Sea Harrier can be expected after the F-15, Mig23 and Super Tucano. "

3 hours ago, Evoman said:

Per Razbams's statment below these aircraft are planned. I have not seeing anything regarding the A-4.

Each of these already have a 3d developer assigned, who is currently busy with already scheduled and licensed developments, so they are NOT a PRIORITY for the time being.

IA-58 Pucara 
Mirage III (or) IAI Dagger (either one, not both)
Dassault Super Etendard
Sea Harrier FRS.1

Also a RAZMAB representative had made this comment on their FB page regarding their current timeline.

"The AMX, EE Lightning and Sea Harrier can be expected after the F-15, Mig23 and Super Tucano. "

And how is that different from what I said? "right now, up to date, only he IA 58 ;)". Razbam has a looooooong list of "next airplane",  "in the future" and all that jive...

Today only the IA 58 has its own channel on discord.. nothing else on the near horizon... I know they are working on the Mirage III, but its not coming in 2021 mate.. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Rafale_c said:

Or hey, a Rafale wouldn't be bad

I'd buy Rafale before its out for pre-order ;D don't know how but I'd buy it.

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
On 2/25/2019 at 8:17 AM, vortexringstate said:

802 or 502 Airtractor!

Even a clone of the yak flight dynamics in a skin with a spray function would be neat. I’m sure there are some other ag jocks out there...?!

🤣

https://www.flightglobal.com/fixed-wing/air-tractor-l3harris-launch-at-802u-sky-warden-light-attack-aircraft/143637.article

image.jpeg

Seriously I would be interested in some light attack stuff, Tucano, AT-6, Combat Caravan even.

Edited by Mogster
4 hours ago, Mogster said:

🤣

https://www.flightglobal.com/fixed-wing/air-tractor-l3harris-launch-at-802u-sky-warden-light-attack-aircraft/143637.article

image.jpeg

Seriously I would be interested in some light attack stuff, Tucano, AT-6, Combat Caravan even.

A Super Tucano is already in development by RAZBAM. But it would be interesting to get the Air Tractor Archangel because it would open the possibilities also getting all of its civilian variants like the one for fire fighting  that could be outfitted with pontoons or with landing gear.

I would love to see any of the following:

Mirage 2000-5, Sea Harrier, BAC Electric Lightning(late version), Jaguar (French or UK late versions), Mirage IV, any Uk carrier version of F4 Phantom, Buccaneer.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Any Russian/Soviet aircraft like Su-24, Su-25, MiG-27, MiG-29, etc. Mirage 2000D, Sepecat Jaguar, F-104, F-105, etc.

Edited by splash
  • Like 2