For all F-15 and A-10 Pilots: TEWS Symbols

Hello out there!

Because I thought one can't keep all these threat symbols on the RWR of the american fighters in mind I've made a new list with all radar emitters and their abbreviation on TEWS.

I know, there is already a list in FC Manuel (see page 186), but it is uncomplete and there are some mistakes.

So here it is:

Downloadlink

If you find any errors or something missing please let me know.

Cya

Olli

• Like 3

Thanks, a very useful document.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

:thumbup: Thank you sir for your contribution to LOMAC.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Nice!

But theres one big mistake you made.

All of the fighters Mig 29, Su 33, Su 27 all show "29" on TEWS

Thats because in real life F-15s, and A-10 TEWS can not tell the difference between the different radars

:thumbup:

But theres one big mistake you made.

All of the fighters Mig 29, Su 33, Su 27 all show "29" on TEWS

Thats because in real life F-15s, and A-10 TEWS can not tell the difference between the different radars

:thumbup:

Yeah sorry, i know that, of course, but i wrote the wrong thing down.

Good job.

Missing : active missiles symbology.

Sorry, i thought that would be clear.

Do you really thing it is necessary to ad this?

I added F14 and correct the mistakes mentioned by Teka Teka.

11 (sa-11) is not at list. Thanks for the list.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

BTW...were you actually getting friendly ground emitters to show up on your RHAW/TEWS? I haven't managed to do that yet. They SHOULD show up, but they don't for me.

Remember, there is also a Israeli F-15 in Lock On ;).

Didn't get friendly SAMs on radar.

Great job!

I also have a question: The Moscow cruiser is not present on the list. It's simply a small mistake, or it has a reason?

Simple mistake, but has a reason:

On the Lock On mission editor map it did not have any circles, like all SAM units have, so I forgot it.

Now i hope i have corrected everything

Changelog:

Airborne Radars:

-added F-14A

Ground Units:

-added Buk launcher (11),

-added S-300PS track radar (10)

-added Gepard (GP)

-corrected 1L13EWR and 56G RWR

Ships:

added Moscow (T2).

Do you think it would be practial if i sort the radar emmiters e.g by their radar strength or by alphabetic order?