Again crashes - no mods installed

Goa

hi guys,

I tought reshade was the culprit of my crashes, but again still have a lot of crashes, no mods installed.

:(

dcs.log-20190128-100637.zip

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Having some of the same issues. your error looks like C:\Program Files\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\dx11backend.dll. My errors were with the weaponsBlock.dll I deleted the file and then did a repair using the DCS repair tool. I think this helped, however I still need to do some testing.

I am flying in SP with an AI wing man and that is when I have the crashs.

I ran the same mission with out the AI wing man and did not have the crash but this was also after deleting and repair of the weaponsBlock.dll.

good luck.

I'll just add I have had to back off some OC settings as I was also getting crashes. Normal settings seem okay under tests but DCS seems more critical I can't explain it it's just an observation so far.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

• 2 weeks later...

I removed my pagefile which was manually set to 32000 mb on my main nvme ssd drive C:\ , set it back to be managed automatically by windows and I am not facing anymore CTD....

who knows what the culprit is.....and now I can fly again with reshade and 0 problems.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black