Bomber Modules

Is there any talk or interest in a developer creating a bomber module type aircraft for DCS?

Such as B-52, B-2, Tu-22M?

Would be really cool to fly and protect these type of aircraft. Dropping tons of ordinance carpet bombing would be fun.

Win10 64bit Intel Core i7 5930 3.5GZ /GA-X99-UD3-/HX1000W PS/32GB DDR4 2400MHz 1080 FE 8Gig 1TB-SSD-/ 2TB HDD-TM WH-TM MFD's- Combat Pro Pedals-Oculus Rift CV1

Is there any talk or interest in a developer creating a bomber module type aircraft for DCS?

Such as B-52, B-2, Tu-22M?

I can't imagine the US or Russian Air Forces providing the technical details of these aircrafts and their weapons in enough detail to create a simulation of DCS level. Perhaps on 20 years more.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I would love ti see a B-52H or a B-1B and it I don't see myself in 8 to 12 h missions either but i with the maps we have a nice 3 hour bombing Mission in a nice threat envirement with guys in F-14's and F-18's flying CAP and excort - that would be amazing.

But i suspect there a alot of hurdles to be overcome to get those birds as PFM/ASM-modules in DCS

Main Modules: F-14B, A-10C

Personal Wishlist: F-117A, B-52H, B-1B, Panavia Tornado IDS, JAS 39 Gripen A

I can't imagine the US or Russian Air Forces providing the technical details of these aircrafts and their weapons in enough detail to create a simulation of DCS level. Perhaps on 20 years more.

lol why not? the last production B52 rolled off the assembly lines in 1962.

It doesn't have to be a 21st century modernized B52.

I can’t imagine 8-12 hour missions...

in DCS we can edit how much % of fuel we want in an aircraft. flying with max internal load wouldn't be necessary to fly such long missions.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit,

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z370- E Motherboard, Intel Core i7 8700k ( Noctua NH14S cooler),Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 32gb ram (2666 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia Gtx 1080 8gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; WD 1TB HDD, Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD.

The Mosquito sounds pretty neat. Maybe it will finally get me into the WW2 part of DCS.

But I think most of us want some big jet engine bomber. I have played flight simulators for purely civilian aircraft like the Boeing 767, which can be a real pleasure when it is realistically modelled. Put in a few bombs and it will get even more interesting! :)

Okay you got me. I was just telling myself “I’m gonna save so much time and money by not playing DCS WWII” but a Mosquito. I don’t care that we are getting a simplish systems model at first I’m gonna have to struggle to maintain my normal life when that comes out.

Yeah, both the Moz and the Jug will be great for us CAS guys. And I'm finding the Dora a great ground attack plane too. Flying her passes the time a treat while waiting for further aircraft deliveries ;)

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.