THIS is flying

wow that was amazing! i didnt know people even did that stuff!! thats toying with death....are they like fighter pilots or x-fighters or something? cuz if not thats like better than a fighter pilot. they dont maneuver like that at such low altitudes at all

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They are doing this too in my country in a few months.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

wow that was amazing! i didnt know people even did that stuff!! thats toying with death....are they like fighter pilots or x-fighters or something? cuz if not thats like better than a fighter pilot. they dont maneuver like that at such low altitudes at all

Alot of them are ex-fighter pilots (now civilian pilots) I recall there being two RAF pilots last time I watched one and a couple of USN and Russian pilots..

yes, it'll be in London very soon!

here you can find all the info (schedules, results, pics, videos, etc...):

http://www.redbullairrace.com/

There was a women wining many award in such precision and acro flying: Svetlana Kapanina

Kapanina was World Aerobatic Champion in the women's category in 1996, 1998, 2001, 2003, and 2005, and has won the title more times than any other pilot in the category.

svetlana_kapanina_s.jpg

in love at first sight.....

=4c= SERBIAN VIRTUAL FIGHTERS SQUADRON

I don't think "this is flying"... is quite dangerous. Is like seeing penguins in the water and saying "this is swiming". They are fast and agile but they cant swim "perfectly". So with this planes... they turn sharp. :D

And Kapanina is more than OK :thumbup: :D :P

I don't mind people doing this dangerous stuff (I quite enjoy it with one eye closed), I just hope they can hold their own.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Yup, and she has a safe plane too, where others will need to climp, oren the canopy, and then jump out, hoping you have enough altitude. She, and other Russian (French? sponsored) pilots can use their SKS-94 by Zvezda, be it with a minor concussion as they never wear helmets, but still. That makes it even cooler (and subjectively safer).

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I thought that was the Red Bull Air Race . . . you know there's a series, right?

It's in London on the 29th. Think I'm going.

There's a Red Bull Air Race mission in FSX. It's fun :D

Yeah i know theres a series.. Was in perth or something not too long ago

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BTW, This is one of the coolest shots I have seen from the Red Bull Races, you can actually see the G-strain!

1105311ie2.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1105311/L/

Also check some of this guys other shots, he is a great aviation photographer.

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?nr_of_rows=672&sort_order=views&first_this_page=0&page_limit=15&thumbnails=&&photographersearch=Javier%20Guerrero%20-%20AirTeamImages

is this ok?

BGP you could start a dive from say.. 45k feet and smoke all of those guys. :) (in the video of the real planes)

Yeah, but try diving from 45k feet without overspeeding.

. . . . but that's given me an idea . . . .

Reckon NASA might let me borrow Endeavour? :D

Fastest glider in the world, after all . . . . even if you would need a 100 knot thermal to soar it . . .

Oh, I've seen this CH's stage on the TV... That's awesome!!! I can't even imagine how these guys can fly with 9g!!!! during such curves... Especially I like to watch the Mangold's flying, but he losed then...