RDAF 4 pack

==Wiggy==

I do plan on doing a few real life skins as well. Thank you sir! These were made for the v733 Eskadron which is a sister squad to the BFM Barn and the v65th AGRS.

Edited by 000rick000

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

I do plan on doing a few real life skins as well. Thank you sir! These were made for the v733 Eskadron which is a sister squad to the BFM Barn and the v65th AGRS.

thank you! when you need some help to find some photos please pm me. Iam glad to help you

• 2 weeks later...

Good Choices. The 200,000 hrs one is already done. I won't do it. But RAZBAM already has it in it's liveries. Not sure who owns it....but I have it already. Can't release it. I've converted it from the P3D version.

The indian one is a good one. Will do that. Since it's another country that operates it. Probably not popular choice So I'll do that one!

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

• 2 months later...

Any news on them good looking RDAF Mirages?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |