Mig-19 Training videos

=DECOY=

Just a heads up, you will get a new NAV video, as the previous one was based on outdated way the ARK-5P worked. As it has been changed to match the real - life characteristics, I will have to write and build a new training mission for it... :)

OK, thanks for the heads-up, as I'm writing a Procedures draft for the kneeboard of this aircraft based mostly on these videos :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Just a heads up, you will get a new NAV video, as the previous one was based on outdated way the ARK-5P worked. As it has been changed to match the real - life characteristics, I will have to write and build a new training mission for it... :)

Thanks, that sounds great. Looking also forward to the tracking function of the radar.

i wanted to say great job with the videos, and thank you for releasing them while we await the release of the module. Initially I had really been questioning if i would be getting this module at all.. Now im trying to decide if I will get the module on release or wait till some time in the future. Seeing all of the training videos as definitely increased my interest in this module and turned it from a probably 'pass' to a probably 'purchase'.

Great work to whole team its a great looking module!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

Yea it's really looking good so im following closely.. again great job to all.. you too BD!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

Yeah the rockets are pretty ineffective but that was the general feeling of the pilots in real life too..,

DracoLlasa, worth getting this module on release, it is great!

I thought that's because they couldn't hit anything with them though. Once you hit something with an unguided rocket, I don't see why it should be less effective than an early Aim-9 (which is basically an unguided rocket with a seeker head at the front).

It is most likely a DCS issue. Besides maybe making special A-A rocket munition for the pods, it is probably out of Razbams hands. I have seen the same behavior with Ub-16 on MiG21bis or

unguided air-air rocket attack with the Flanker.

The sheer power alone from close range would damage the target, even if the rocket does not detonate. In Vietnam there was several air-air kills made by Ub-16 pods.

Also damage model of all the bigger AI planes is very rudimental. Hits to the fuselage do nothing, they are basically indestructable as long as they have their wings.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds