Edit to Advance

Horns

I believe there was a .txt or .lua file that could be edited to change the user's progress, is there anything of the sort in this M2K Red Flag?

I've made five or six attempts at mission 3 and keep making dumb mistakes that have crashed the INS twice, crashed my PC once, missed triggers twice and got shot down fair and square once. All my own doing (or my PC sucking) but I'm really not keen on doing the mission again, pass or fail, so I'd prefer to just move ahead. If someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it, sorry about the venting heh.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

Hey! Sorry to hear that, yeah - I imagine you wouldn’t like to re-do the same mission for the X-th time. PM me if nobody can help with LUA. Cheers!

Edit: LOL had it open for 45 minutes before starting to write a reply :) sniped so badly :)

Ha ha awesome. I managed to get through the mission in the end without having to edit the lua :pilotfly:

Thanks again for being so accessible and quick to answer posts in campaign feedback threads, it is a remarkable thing to be able to ask questions of the person who put the campaign together :)