Airspeed - little help please?

Horns

Can anyone point out to me where I can find the desired airspeed to each waypoint? I couldn't see it anywhere, which probably means it's right in front of my face...

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Hey! They are not listed, unlike in the stock campaign. You either have to fly formation of the leading flight or you are in charge and have to adapt speed so that everyone is able to catch up and then that you arrive at your destination at a given time (if such time is specified).

The only exception is the speed that you need to keep for everyone to rejoin, which is listed in the notepad or in the briefing.

Hope this helps!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hey! They are not listed, unlike in the stock campaign. You either have to fly formation of the leading flight or you are in charge and have to adapt speed so that everyone is able to catch up and then that you arrive at your destination at a given time (if such time is specified).

The only exception is the speed that you need to keep for everyone to rejoin, which is listed in the notepad or in the briefing.

Hope this helps!

Thanks BD, that’s exactly the information I need :pilotfly:

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)